ribbon boards at Chaifetz

Cowboy

-for Brian Kunderman or someone in the know, is there a new standard where the home team is listed on top when showing other scores? last season it seemed inconsistent but now it appears the home team is on top

-for folks attending games, would you like to see the stats flash quicker? I counted 10 or 11 seconds for each stat (fg%, ft%, rebounds, etc) which is too long imo

Just now, Cowboy said:

-for Brian Kunderman or someone in the know, is there a new standard where the home team is listed on top when showing other scores? last season it seemed inconsistent but now it appears the home team is on top

-for folks attending games, would you like to see the stats flash quicker? I counted 10 or 11 seconds for each stat (fg%, ft%, rebounds, etc) which is too long imo

And can we tackle how the scaffolding/rafters whatever it is was covering half the scoreboard last game?

12 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Yes!!!

This was driving me nuts last game.

5 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Was there a concert or other event the night before or after? I didn't notice it after I took my seat.

There was a SLU birthday celebration Thursday night with the St. Louis Symphony.  I didn't make it, but it was a free family oriented event.

5 hours ago, Cowboy said:

Agreed on the long time waiting for the stats to cycle. I know in the grand scheme of things etc. but it drives me nuts waiting to see a particular stat come around. I think maybe 5 seconds is long enough for each.

ARon likes this

2 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Agreed on the long time waiting for the stats to cycle. I know in the grand scheme of things etc. but it drives me nuts waiting to see a particular stat come around. I think maybe 5 seconds is long enough for each.

Agreed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I didn’t notice anything other than I never once saw FT%. 

First half I think, it was stuck on FG% for a long time. It may have had other anomalies later but I quit looking at it. And like Cowboy, my thought was that at least our shot clock works.

45 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

First half I think, it was stuck on FG% for a long time. It may have had other anomalies later but I quit looking at it. And like Cowboy, my thought was that at least our shot clock works.

-I noticed it was stuck a few times, I didn't see assists, turnovers or blocks which are part of the normal display, the stats for fg% were not updated for a while and the couple of stats they showed were on the board for long periods