GW Story - Nuts!

TaLBErt

TaLBErt, if you look at any sector in education, corporate, or government, you will find some cases of extreme aberrant behavior on both sides of the spectrum. A lot of these aberrant people are very good at hiding the weird things they do so they may be hard to find, but they are there. These people DO NOT represent the majority, which are basically normal.

Talk about total BS.  Lonergan totally got hosed.  He was a heck of a coach.  The stories that came out made him seem like a total ass.  

I feel bad now for thinking he got what he deserved.  I hope a school gives him a shot now that this story has gotten out.

2 hours ago, jimbofive said:

Holy sh!t, so many words.  I bailed.  Felt myself dying.  Somebody drop some bullet points or dick pics here.

TL;DR - too lame, dongs requested.

Check your PMs

jimbofive, SLU_Lax and JMM28 like this

1 hour ago, philliken said:

Unless I'm misjudging this situation, I really think you meant to use blue font here. 🤣

Now you check your PMs.  I'm trying to get a job in the GW AD.  I dig Foggy Bottom already got a metrocard.

SLU_Lax and JMM28 like this