S Hall over the Bills by 21

The Wiz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Looks like I've got a date with Twin Peaks Maplewood tomorrow night.

I just switched to Directv now. I get all the sports channels and I can stream on two TVs and since it’s completely online I split the cost with a family member(with whom I don’t live) which makes it like $32.50 a month. Decent deal if you have someone you trust to split with. I can also stream any channel I get on TV on mobile.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Loyola ....4th in D.....28-5....Final  4 ....

Mich ....6th in D........28-7....Championship game....

The common thread between the 5 teams....superior  D .... 28+ wins...all made the tourney

Bottom line....I would take 28+ wins /yr using excellent D and take my chances in the tourney.....

Even the Bills who had one of the worst offenses of all time last year were able to finish above 500  on the strength of their D....Had they even had a C offense last year they would have been Dancing.

Rick Majerus said defend and rebound. Good enough for me. Playing solid D does take a team a lot further than Offense. The offense has off nights, solid D is there every game.

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I just switched to Directv now. I get all the sports channels and I can stream on two TVs and since it’s completely online I split the cost with a family member(with whom I don’t live) which makes it like $32.50 a month. Decent deal if you have someone you trust to split with. I can also stream any channel I get on TV on mobile.

Interesting, I need to look into this. Thanks for the advice.

We currently have regular DirecTV but just the basic package, as most of what we watch is via our Roku. I've been wanting to switch to 100% streaming for a while now.

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Interesting, I need to look into this. Thanks for the advice.

We currently have regular DirecTV but just the basic package, as most of what we watch is via our Roku. I've been wanting to switch to 100% streaming for a while now.

Only problem I have with the service is that there's no way to jump from a channel back to the prev. channel.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Can you be far apart?

1 hour ago, almaman said:

assume they prefer not to have you do that?

I prefer my DirectTV not go out every time it drizzles. I also prefer DirectTV not be a pain in my ass every time I need to talk to them. We don’t always get what we want though.

Cable and phone companies are all a bunch of slime balls if I can screw them over just a little I’m taking that opportunity.

Someone was asking a few days ago what the Vegas line (expected scores, I do not bet) would be. This is the answer: SLU 65.8, SH 71.8. This is a spread of 6 points implied by Vegas. Team ranking's favors SH to win but only with 2 stars of confidence. This is NOT the 21 pt difference coming from Wiz or the 5 star confidence level in favor of SH at team rankings. This spread is very much a doable one, I think we can win this game.

I think what we need above all to win it is a set of referees not dead set upon the aim of slowing the game down where it is a BORING FT throwing match, like we have locally. If the officials allow the game to be played, I think we may well win it.

Brighton and 2010andBeyond like this

If anslytics was all it took to win the dodgers would have won the world series and the rockets would be NBA champions. I appreciate Wiz and his take on this but his data is limited being early in the season and  with the shooting stats being a key part of the grades bad shooting will continue to affect the AVERAGE. . I prefer MANalytics which is more than numbers. 

I did a google search for FS2 channels. In Spectrum it is 212 (national coverage), the results included 2 regional channels carrying Fox Sports Network which may be OK to check in case they are carrying the game, these are channels 34 and 824. This is for Spectrum/Charter St. Louis. I do not get FS2 (not suscribed) but do get 34 and 824 which I will be checking tomorrow.

If you cannot get it on TV, I found one streaming site that will carry the game here:

https://fanical.com/seton-hall-university-basketball-watching.aspx

It is a SH fan site so the voice will focus on SH, you are warned.

So, brothers and sisters, boys and girls, all we have to do now is to say "GO BILLS" and wait for tomorrow.

Hope we win this one.

LindellWest likes this