S Hall over the Bills by 21

The Wiz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing this back again. I don’t think Nebraska is A+ as Wiz said. I don’t think Seton Hall was A+ either. 

Nebraska made it look like mo state had a chance and got wrecked by Texas Tech. 

Seton Hall over the Bills by 21 is frankly insulting to the players the fans and Coach Ford and I don’t care what other services said. This is a top 25 team. 

SLU can make a lot of people easy money if they keep insulting them 

9 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Bringing this back again. I don’t think Nebraska is A+ as Wiz said. I don’t think Seton Hall was A+ either. 

Nebraska made it look like mo state had a chance and got wrecked by Texas Tech. 

Seton Hall over the Bills by 21 is frankly insulting to the players the fans and Coach Ford and I don’t care what other services said. This is a top 25 team. 

SLU can make a lot of people easy money if they keep insulting them 

You don't understand what the Wiz does, do you.  Once you take algebra, it will be a little easier to understand. And until then, please don't insult the Wiz again.

Billiken Rich likes this

32 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

You don't understand what the Wiz does, do you.  Once you take algebra, it will be a little easier to understand. And until then, please don't insult the Wiz again.

Yea I only graduated from Parks with an aerospace engineering degree. 

Facts are facts and those numbers don’t add up. When projecting games there are many figures to point out. This board being so down on this team is beyond insulting to coach Ford. We are undefeated so far and getting votes for the first time in a long time. 

Nebraska is nowhere near A+, just look at their recent games. Dominating seton hall was a combo of great luck on their part and bad play by Seton. Just keep following Nebraska into B10 play. 

1 minute ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Yea I only graduated from Parks with an aerospace engineering degree. 

Facts are facts and those numbers don’t add up. When projecting games there are many figures to point out. This board being so down on this team is beyond insulting to coach Ford. We are undefeated so far and getting votes for the first time in a long time. 

Nebraska is nowhere near A+, just look at their recent games. Dominating seton hall was a combo of great luck on their part and bad play by Seton. Just keep following Nebraska into B10 play. 

Cleaning the cabins does not make you an aerospace engineer.  Sorry to break it to you pal.