GDT: Don't Baste the Lions, Maul Them

juniorbill76

2 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Basically the same thing they did with Goodwin - phantom foul on the late close-out to the baseline, late whistle. The slow-mo replay on TV sure didn't make it seem like there was contact.

On the TV replay, his foot, oddly enough,  *might* have hit the shooter.  And that is a very generous review of what happened.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of phantom calls.    Harvard beat Umass 74 to 71.  Rhode Island is going down 66 to 55 .  Mason scored 54 in the first and gave up 57 right now  in the second and will go to 0 and 3 on this young year.

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

It’s too early to decide, but I can’t figure out if we have no offensive game plan or if the players aren’t executing. I tend to think it’s the latter.

I agree but what are they trying to do on offense?

Next question is why there is no improvement?

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

A10 is looking like a one bid league.

It’s early I think St. Joe and Davidson are solid teams

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Lots of phantom calls.    Harvard beat Umass 74 to 71.  Rhode Island is going down 66 to 55 .  Mason scored 54 in the first and gave up 57 right now  in the second and will go to 0 and 3 on this young year.

giphy.gif

Oddities around the league tonight .... Mason gives up 98 with 60+ in the second half ..... Luwane Pipkins scores 36 and Umass tallies 71 ..... Fats Russel goes 2-for-15 and 0-for-10 from deep ..... Goanar Mar another goose egg ..... Dowtin with 16 and Langevine with 18 and  Rhiode with 55 total.