Billiken Talk 590

crymdg2

Ramsey:

-Raving about Gordon.  Said he was demanding the ball down on the block in the 2nd half.  He'd hit a shot then while going back on defense screaming keep giving me the F'N ball! 

-No disrespect to Bess (his words) or Foreman, but Goodwin, Gordon, French on another level with their competitive edge. --My personal take is that Bess is on another level over everyone. 

-Even though he hasn't shown in yet,  Wiley has unlimited range.  Him and Isabell both can really shoot it.  

-The team will be staying in New York York between the Seton Hall and Pittsburgh games.  Good bonding time.  

Hughes:

-Larry Jr coming off a knee injury (didnt sound too serious) but is working really hard. Said Tatum has another son also at CBC who is a freshman. He played varsity as a freshman on the football team. 

-A lot of NBA talk which I love. Larry is fantastic on the radio and some of his NBA stories are great. He had some Gilbert Arenas stories, one notable story about him shooting fireworks off the Golden St bridge. His rookie year going to the bank with Iverson and AI withdraws $500k like it was nothing. 

-As far as SLU goes, he wasn't too committal on anything yet and said it was still early.  Gordon is a future pro but needs to work on shooting and going to his left.  Called him "a man."