Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

On 4/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, Pistol said:

He didn't indicate when Lewis would sign, did he? I know he can't mention him by name, but I don't see why he couldn't say "We have a player who should be signing this weekend" or whatever.

Stewart was such a jerk.

But Tate went with Stewart despite having a ton of connections with Spoon. At the time that was a big recruiting loss.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Kansas and Mizzou put together a charity game within a few weeks 2 years ago. I call BS Ford and Martin can’t put something together. Almost every inner state rival plays each other except for SLU and Mizzou 

If both parties want it to happen then it will.

9 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Kansas and Mizzou put together a charity game within a few weeks 2 years ago. I call BS Ford and Martin can’t put something together. Almost every inner state rival plays each other except for SLU and Mizzou 

I didn't say Ford and Martin  couldn't put it together. You said and something to the extent of Ford would just play them and I wasn't sure if you knew it didn't actually work that way. Both teams have to want to play

Here's your quote 

I do. If he creates that kind of bs Ford can just call him out publicly and have SLU play Missouri and without their stars they once had, they will be humiliated. 

10 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Well, not in WV.  WVU does not play Marshall (Conference USA).

10 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

7 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

Well, not in WV.  WVU does not play Marshall (Conference USA).

DePaul and Illinois have played once in half a century.

55 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Last time I looked, it takes two to tango.

(Are you related to GloryDays?)

DePaul hasn’t challenged anyone as far as I remember but they need to make a statement with their talent. I am just comparing this to the porter Mizzou team playing Kansas as martins first year in an exhibition, something that wasn’t done in a long time. While it was for charity, Martin did want to prove his team was far better than last years. 

And no. 

I am also just comparing it to winning recruitment battles in the Stl area. I just have a feeling if we played Mizzou in preseason last year and won, Mario Mckinny might be a Billiken. Just a thought I had that needed to wait until the offseason  

5 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I am also just comparing it to winning recruitment battles in the Stl area. I just have a feeling if we played Mizzou in preseason last year and won, Mario Mckinny might be a Billiken. Just a thought I had that needed to wait until the offseason  

Mario(especially his father) grew up watching mizzou because of Jimmy.  Also, Mario and another family member of his grew up with Martin

12 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Okay, tell me one player, one ever, who has said.  Team A is playing Team B on (fill in a date).  I will go play for the winner. 

38 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

DePaul hasn’t challenged anyone as far as I remember but they need to make a statement with their talent. I am just comparing this to the porter Mizzou team playing Kansas as martins first year in an exhibition, something that wasn’t done in a long time. While it was for charity, Martin did want to prove his team was far better than last years. 

And no. 

Omg this does read like something glory would write

HoosierPal and Box and Won like this

Apparently hargrove high jumped 6'10" tonite for east st louis track team.   I didnt even know he was on the track team.   6'10" is a big deal for high school track.  Especially someone who doesnt have a lot of experience competing in track and field

If im reading it right the all time A10 high jump record is 7'0"  he's almost the best in the history of the conference