Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Collins and Southside Catholic came up just short in the state final. He had 34, 4, and 4. Grandview was the favorite in this class; this is their second straight title.

This takes nothing away from Collins' accomplishments this season. He was astonishingly good.

35 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Collins and Southside Catholic came up just short in the state final. He had 34, 4, and 4. Grandview was the favorite in this class; this is their second straight title.

This takes nothing away from Collins' accomplishments this season. He was astonishingly good.

Cannot wait to see Yuri play for the Bills next season.

My understanding is hargrove had a putback slam off a missed free throw to send to overtime.   This kid has so exceeded my expectations.   I knew he was good but he is rrrreeeeeaaaaallllll good

15 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

My understanding is hargrove had a putback slam off a missed free throw to send to overtime.   This kid has so exceeded my expectations.   I knew he was good but he is rrrreeeeeaaaaallllll good

Yes, Hargrove is real good.  But it was Richard Robinson with the putback slam.