Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/10/2019 at 3:39 PM, CBFan said:

I kept all 4 of the A10 tournament games on the DVR to get me through the summer and early fall.

The 5 guys we have already is a lot to be excited about.  All of them fill needs on the team a shooter, point guard, a big, an athletic forward that can defend and score and an experienced forward that can score.

I am so excited about how the remaining 3 scholarships are filled and hopefully that is determined by May.

What would you charge me for a copy of that? Seriously.

5 hours ago, billikenbill said:

What would you charge me for a copy of that? Seriously.

Would never charge, I do not know how to extract the video but if you do you are welcome to drive to Jefferson county and extract it from my DVR.

Feel free to pm me and we will make some arrangements.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, CBFan said:

I kept all 4 of the A10 tournament games on the DVR to get me through the summer and early fall.

The 5 guys we have already is a lot to be excited about.  All of them fill needs on the team a shooter, point guard, a big, an athletic forward that can defend and score and an experienced forward that can score.

I am so excited about how the remaining 3 scholarships are filled and hopefully that is determined by May.

Can you upload the Davidson game on YouTube? 

1 minute ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Can you upload the Davidson game on YouTube? 

I do not know, it was the best game.  If someone can show me how to extract it from my DVR then I will share it with everyone.

8 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Man, he has really transformed his body.  Gotta love the dedication and hard work to do that.  Looking forward to Bell’s years as a Billiken.

I wondered also about this picture.  The video of his playoff game that was posted a few weeks ago still showed him as being a bit lumpy not so stream lined as this photo shows.  any thoughts as why the two images are so different or is it just me?

19 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

Man, he has really transformed his body.  Gotta love the dedication and hard work to do that.  Looking forward to Bell’s years as a Billiken.

Yeah I forgot about his weight loss.  In that last pic he looks like he could put on some bulk...

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

I wondered also about this picture.  The video of his playoff game that was posted a few weeks ago still showed him as being a bit lumpy not so stream lined as this photo shows.  any thoughts as why the two images are so different or is it just me?

Don't you know that black is slimming?  

cheeseman likes this