Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Thanks for sharing the link...kid sounds like a potential Travis Diener....confused because the link leads to a vast website....is there a direct link for just the video you mention? Thanks!

scroll down a bit and look for the link that says National Game

8 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Thanks for sharing the link...kid sounds like a potential Travis Diener....confused because the link leads to a vast website....is there a direct link for just the video you mention? Thanks!

None that I could find. Scroll down to where it says related videos and click on National game.

4 hours ago, slufanskip said:

scroll down a bit and look for the link that says National Game

Thank you...on the impressive side, those playing in this one are going to high majors like Va Tech and Miami...Jimerson has great range and moves well without the ball...although I see lots of people standing around, not the best defensive effort...but even when Jomerson isn’t guarded, I’m still impressed with alll the shots he’s draining...he should make up for the loss of Jalen Johnson & take some D pressure off our other guards.

On 4/7/2019 at 12:06 AM, VeniceMenace said:

Do you think he’s lost weight, he looks pretty slender here vs. months ago...

He does look like he's trimmed down over the course of this season. He's in great shape right now.

20 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Thank you...on the impressive side, those playing in this one are going to high majors like Va Tech and Miami...Jimerson has great range and moves well without the ball...although I see lots of people standing around, not the best defensive effort...but even when Jomerson isn’t guarded, I’m still impressed with alll the shots he’s draining...he should make up for the loss of Jalen Johnson & take some D pressure off our other guards.

No doubt he was playing against strong talent. Here are the rosters:

TEAM STARS
Makhi Mitchell F; Woodrow Wilson HS (Md.) - University of Maryland
Makhel Mitchell F/C; Woodrow Wilson HS (Md.) - University of Maryland
Casey Morsell G; St. Johns College (DC) - University of Virginia
Marvin Price G/F; Patterson HS (Md.) - Undecided
Jay Heath G; Woodrow Wilson HS (DC) - Boston College
Anwar Gill G; Gonzaga College HS (DC) - Undecided
Mekhi Long F; Bishop McNamara HS (Md.) - Rhode Island
Yavuz Gultekin G/F- Bishop Walsh (Md.) - Virginia Tech
Anthony Walker F; Brewster Academy (NH) - University of Miami
Karim Coulibaly C; Scotland Campus Sports (Pa.) - University of Pittsburgh

TEAM STRIPES
Isaiah Wong G; Monsignor Bonner (Pa.) - University of Miami
Nahshon Hyland G; St. Georges (DE) - Undecided
Dereon Seabron G/F; Massanutten Military (Va.) - NC State
Eric Dixon F; Abingdon HS (Pa.) - Villanova
Qudus Wahab C; Flint Hill School (VA) - Georgetown University
James Lee G; Montverde Academy (FL) - Undecided
Gibson Jimerson G/F; Montverde Academy (FL) - St. Louis
Olivier Nkamhoua; Bishop Walsh HS (Md.) - Undecided
Donta Scott F; Imhotep Charter School (Pa.) - University of Maryland
Dhamir Bishop G; Imhotep Charter (Pa.) - Xavier
John Bol Ajak, C; Wesstown School (Pa.) - Syracuse

Here's the recap. Good to get the shooting stats behind those 30 points: 11-16 from the field, 7-11 from 3. So he also had a FT in there somewhere.

MattyMo213 and Zink like this

Thanks for the recap, Pistol. But it fueled my Billiken  paranoia. For every player, except Jimerson, the reporter mentioned where they were headed next year. Yet, for the MVP, no mention he's headed to SLU. Please,  tell me he's not going to pull a Pearson on us. Get him on campus this summer, coach. 

7 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Thanks for the recap, Pistol. But it fueled my Billiken  paranoia. For every player, except Jimerson, the reporter mentioned where they were headed next year. Yet, for the MVP, no mention he's headed to SLU. Please,  tell me he's not going to pull a Pearson on us. Get him on campus this summer, coach. 

the announcers on the video mentioned he was going to SLU

7 minutes ago, slu72 said:

If you look at his twitter, he is pretty active with SLU stuff.  He even liked the tweet from the recent SLU women's commit from Wisconsin.  

15 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Lol, take some time off.

42 minutes ago, slu72 said:

You may need to turn in your AARP card, if you are caught up in lack of obscure mentions/twitter/instagram/ and whatever else the media of today use.😀

35 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

This might be the most tight knit Billiken recruiting class I have ever seen. Obviously social media is relatively new phenomenon but every recruit we have coming (except for the Enigma Javonte Perkins) is all over social media replying and retweeting other recruits.

You would think Hargrove and Bell have been best friends since pre K, those dudes always commenting on each-others stuff. 

26 minutes ago, wgstl said:

You would think Hargrove and Bell have been best friends since pre K, those dudes always commenting on each-others stuff. 

Would't Perkins and Goodwin know each other.  I think they would have been the same high school class,  what AAU teams did they play on?  

14 minutes ago, Basketbill said:

Would't Perkins and Goodwin know each other.  I think they would have been the same high school class,  what AAU teams did they play on?  

Perkins played for Gateway

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

This might be the most tight knit Billiken recruiting class I have ever seen. Obviously social media is relatively new phenomenon but every recruit we have coming (except for the Enigma Javonte Perkins) is all over social media replying and retweeting other recruits.

I don't believe Perkins is on Twitter.

12 minutes ago, davidnark said:

I don't believe Perkins is on Twitter.

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

-if so, smart kid

Shameless plug: We talked about this on the podcast. You guys should give it a download.

In short: Perkins isn't on Twitter and doesn't seem to have a social media presence at all, at least publicly. He's a quiet dude and total gym rat.

AGB91 likes this