Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

13 hours ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

If the rumors about Jacobs are true I’m sure he is regretting even thinking about leaving. If he was, making the tourney is a good way to keep players 

There aren’t rumors about Jacobs transferring. It’s simply MBM speculation.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Congrats to Yuri on player of the year for his class!

is he still growing? Is he taller than Isabel?

I just asked my wife who corroborated my opinion that he looked about the same height or a little shorter than Isabell.  We were 4 rows behind him at Jefferson College when they played Cape Girardeau Central.

He is taller than Gilyard of Richmond who is a good player.

Yuri runs in the open court so well moving the ball up and gets the ball to the bigs and shoots free throws well.

I cannot wait to see him in a Billiken uniform.

7 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

They’re a real special breed down there

According to mu message boards only bess would get any playing time  in columbia. So why would they want a lower tier castoff like hargrove? they believe that if they were in the a-10 they would win the conference easily. go billikens

5 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

According to mu message boards only bess would get any playing time  in columbia. So why would they want a lower tier castoff like hargrove? they believe that if they were in the a-10 they would win the conference easily. go billikens

They suck, their fans are goons, and they can watch the states only tourney team on TV. 

20 minutes ago, BourbanStreet said:

Jeeze Mi$$ou fans are the worst. "We should've taken him" is so pompous. Acting like he only chose SLU because they didn't want him enough. 

They will regret "not taking" Collins, too, when it's all said and done.

They should have taken E.J. Liddell, too.

BourbanStreet likes this

From that Podcast:

"Terrence Hargrove is the top prospect in the class."

"Terrence Hargrove is the most exciting player I saw this year... wow.. nobody is in his wheelhouse."

"Hargrove made me see Jesus."

"If Hargrove is an unsigned senior right now, he's a no-brainer high major."

"He is a bonafide high major prospect"

"i would put him right below EJ."

"I want to watch 35 of his games. I could have watched him all year."

----

Suffice to say - consider me excited. 

HenryB likes this

10 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

Caleb Love and Cam’Ron Fletcher could commit to SLU tomorrow and Mizzou twitter would say it was because Cuonzo passed on them. 

Mizzou was actually the first choice of Tatum, Beal, Liddell, Otto Porter, etc.   They just didn’t know it. 

19 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Mizzou was actually the first choice of Tatum

This isn’t even blue font, a ton of mizzou fans still think they land him if they didn’t have KA 

6 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Mizzou wouldn't last long in the A-10. It's much tougher than the media gives it credit for.

Not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that the A-10's 2nd and 3rd place regular season teams lost their first round games in the NIT... (The A-10 is good...but the SEC is unquestionably better...at least imo)

42 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

French,Bess and Goodwin would all start for MU. Isabell would split time with Jordan Geise. Tilmon would be their only pure starter for the 15 minutes before he fouls out. 

6 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

Not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that the A-10's 2nd and 3rd place regular season teams lost their first round games in the NIT... (The A-10 is good...but the SEC is unquestionably better...at least imo)

I don't think anyone questions that the SEC is better, but their belief that they would cakewalk through the A10 is absurd. I mean they won 5 conference games and only 1 was against a top half team...as an attending told me once, "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"

11 minutes ago, willie said:

French,Bess and Goodwin would all start for MU. Isabell would split time with Jordan Geise. Tilmon would be their only pure starter for the 15 minutes before he fouls out. 

I dont even know (or care) who is jordan geese.   None of the tiger$ are good enough to start for the billikens.  They are going backwards fast.   Horrible decision to go to the sec.   The cheaters are being outcheated.

AGB91 likes this

51 minutes ago, LindellWest said:

But at least the porters worked out! 

They did though. Having the Porters led to them getting Robertson and Tilmon, making the NCAA tournament a year after not winning 10 games, and being top 10 in attendance. They may not have played as much as they wanted but they still had a great impact on Mizzou

3 minutes ago, Ballingmeanthegradesfallin said:

Other cheetahs are being ousted by the FBI, insert LSU coach. I like our recruits for next year, better than M..

Both teams have recruits that will fit in perfectly to their program. Hargrove, Yuri and Jimmerson will be immediate impacts and I can’t wait to watch them. 

Will be interesting to see where Love and Fletcher go.