Signed Recruit Thread 2018-19

WVBilliken

46 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Agreed.  If he gets a rebound tho he will initiate the break.  And he can be trusted to make the right pass.  It will be a great competition for that starting spot.  Does anyone have a feel for what Thor and Jimmerson's positions will be next year?  Lot of talent it seems

Have to imagine they're mainly at the 2 spot although Jimmerson may be able to play some effective 3 in his upperclassman years.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Agreed.  If he gets a rebound tho he will initiate the break.  And he can be trusted to make the right pass.  It will be a great competition for that starting spot.  Does anyone have a feel for what Thor and Jimmerson's positions will be next year?  Lot of talent it seems

I think Thor will need to bulk up to be mentioned in the same discussion with Hargrove, Jimerson and Perkins.

45 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Thatch is going to run the point?

goodwin and collins will be our point guards.  thatch, jimmerson and jacobs will be the off guards.   small forward will be hargrove and perkins.   bigs will be french, gordon and tbd.

4 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Okay MBM's. At least spell his name correctly.  It is Jimerson, only one 'm'.

Yes, I am on a mission.

That kind of stuff is reason I default to initials. Hard enough with the spelling but now I have to be concerned by punctuation, right spot for " or -.   :)

1 hour ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Wasn’t thatch a big 3 point shooter last year? I remember he was putting up crazy points 

I saw him play a game his junior year and his senior year.  I remember think how much his shot had improved his senior year.  I thought he was a decent shooter.  Not great but someone that would develop over time.  I think he’s just in a shooting funk and will be a lot better.  

Scott

One thing's for certain about next year if the games of the new guys are somewhat D1 ready competition is gonna be stiff. Hargrove can flat out leap small buildings. Jimmerson and Perkins can shoot it. Collins can definitely dish it. All we need is another big body or 2.