Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Go_Bills

2018-2019 Men's Basketball Media Information

1 minute ago, Go_Bills said:

These all require I log in, Im working on a free one now.

Thanks, Go_Bills! For some reason, the link is working for me. 

Just now, Go_Bills said:

These all require I log in, Im working on a free one now.

Thanks as always!

I went to the A10 Digitial Network site ..... across the top was Saint Louis vrs. Pittsburg.  I clicked on 'Live Event' and I have the game.  Now, I am signed on to my ESPN account so maybe that's why I got it but I GOT IT.

4 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I went to the A10 Digitial Network site ..... across the top was Saint Louis vrs. Pittsburg.  I clicked on 'Live Event' and I have the game.  Now, I am signed on to my ESPN account so maybe that's why I got it but I GOT IT.

Link?

espn let me sign into the feed with my direct tv signon.   cool.   nice start by goodwin. 

9 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

See first post for a free stream! 

THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

Game day bump, check first post! 

@Go_Bills is getting married today and still takes care of us. Dude has my permanent vote for Billikens.com MVP. Has saved my tech-challenged azz so many times.

Congrats!

On 12/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, BourbanStreet said:

Congrats on the Wedding! Go Bills!

Thank you!

On 12/1/2018 at 4:04 PM, Pistol said:

@Go_Bills is getting married today and still takes care of us. Dude has my permanent vote for Billikens.com MVP. Has saved my tech-challenged azz so many times.

Congrats!

Haha thank you! Glad to help! I also said that so that if anyone had any issues they would know I wasn't available during game time to help out. But it seems like a few other posters know how to find the same links I do! Therefore, please don't be shy in posting a working link even if I didn't post it. 

I am actually leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow. We are going to Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Kruger National Park. Therefore, I will be eight hours ahead of game time but I should have internet most of the time there and will do my best to update with streaming links. However, it should be noted that the first post in this thread includes the place where I find all my links for each game. Just know that some links don't get posted until it's 30-10 minutes before game time. 

35 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

I am actually leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow. We are going to Cape Town, Victoria Falls & Kruger National Park. Therefore, I will be eight hours ahead of game time but I should have internet most of the time there and will do my best to update with streaming links. However, it should be noted that the first post in this thread includes the place where I find all my links for each game. Just know that some links don't get posted until it's 30-10 minutes before game time. 

Congratulations! And have a great summer ;)

Hope those free links work. Taking off on a flight at 730.

Can anyone verify if the free stream works? It said it should start working 5 minutes prior to tip off and I'm still unable to get anything.