Go_Bills

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

THANKS AS ALWAYS!

HD | NBCSN HD intl | Ads: 1 (No Pop ups) | Mobile: Yes | 📱 All devices supported 

Just personally used this site and it worked great on mobile/pc! 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

13 hours ago, wgstl said:

Nah that bs espn+. I believe tomorrow and the one mid next week are both espn +

-- The game will be streamed live on ESPN+. Additionally, the game will be produced and televised by Duquesne and aired on AT&T SportsNet, which is primarily available in the Pittsburgh region. The channel finder is here: https://pittsburgh-attsn.att.com/channel-finder/

So far, I have found and posted the channels for DirecTV and Dish Network in the first post! If anyone can provide channel numbers for additional networks please feel free to post them, so that I can update the first thread. 

36 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

-- The game will be streamed live on ESPN+. Additionally, the game will be produced and televised by Duquesne and aired on AT&T SportsNet, which is primarily available in the Pittsburgh region. The channel finder is here: https://pittsburgh-attsn.att.com/channel-finder/

So far, I have found and posted the channels for DirecTV and Dish Network in the first post! If anyone can provide channel numbers for additional networks please feel free to post them, so that I can update the first thread. 

Bless you.  Your contributions to this board do not go unnoticed.

Go_Bills likes this

39 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

So just to clarify, AT&T SportsNet is not available for DirecTV in the St. Louis area?

1 hour ago, philliken said:

Bless you.  Your contributions to this board do not go unnoticed.

Thanks! Glad to help! 

1 hour ago, hmart23 said:

So just to clarify, AT&T SportsNet is not available for DirecTV in the St. Louis area?

So that channel-finder is crap, I believe the correct answer to your question is that this channel is included to subscribers in Pitt for free. However, it should available nationwide by those who have the DirectTV sports package. This is the ability to access all the channels in the 600-700 range which include Fox Sports Midwest for those outside the Fox Sports Midwest default area.

Edit: I am not sure if this channel is free or requires the sports package within Saint Louis. I would assume the latter, by if someone without the sports package could try to hit channel 659 on Directv and let me know it be much appreciated.  

Lastly, I will update the first post with streaming links closer to tip off. 

1 minute ago, Go_Bills said:

Thanks! Glad to help! 

So that channel-finder is crap, I believe the correct answer to your question is that this channel is included to subscribers in Pitt for free. However, it should available nationwide by those who have the DirectTV sports package. This is the ability to access all the channels in the 600-700 range which include Fox Sports Midwest for those outside the Fox Sports Midwest default area.

Appreciate you!

Go_Bills likes this

1 hour ago, Go_Bills said:

Thanks! Glad to help! 

Edit: I am not sure if this channel is free or requires the sports package within Saint Louis. I would assume the latter, by if someone without the sports package could try to hit channel 569 on Directv and let me know it be much appreciated.  

I have the Direct TV Sports package and I show it being on Channel 659 at 8:00 ET.  Just got your numbers juxtaposed a little.  That channel is viewable right now with the Rich Eisen channel on, so it should work tonight.

Go_Bills likes this

38 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

Thanks, the first post has been updated accordingly to reflect this. 

Also, streams links are up for tonight's game. 

Stats link is for the last game, just FYI.