2018-2019 Men's Basketball Media Information

Go_Bills

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, almaman said:

I think it's on the app but not ESPN+ so if you get ESPN then it will be free on the App, listed as ACC channel.

I hope you are correct, however I sense this will still require a login from a cable company of some sort since it appears to be called ACC Extra. I really haven't researched this enough to say confidently one way or another but https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/article170326842.html makes me think that there will be a login required for the espn link posted above. Thus, I will post a back up link just incase this turns out to be true, but if you are correct I will gladly let you say I told you so! 

8 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

I hope you are correct, however I sense this will still require a login from a cable company of some sort since it appears to be called ACC Extra. I really haven't researched this enough to say confidently one way or another but https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/article170326842.html makes me think that there will be a login required for the espn link posted above. Thus, I will post a back up link just incase this turns out to be true, but if you are correct I will gladly let you say I told you so! 

Thanks as always.  I don't have anything that can do 4k yet but the stream for Seton Hall was excellent quality.....

23 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Thanks as always.  I don't have anything that can do 4k yet but the stream for Seton Hall was excellent quality.....

Glad to hear! Just a reminder that on those streams everyone should have the option to choose their own quality level based on their internet speed!

18 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

So I've had trouble pulling up ACC network streams on the ESPN app but they pull up for me on WatchESPN. I have no idea why.

This was my fear, because WatchESPN is login based, but either way i'm 99% sure we will have a stream backup if we need it!

Not sure if anyone has tried this, but looks like you can get a free trial and cancel at any time.

https://tv.youtube.com/browse/saint-louis-billikens-men-s-basketball-UCcot7pHbiE94hVGyeiggswg

So is tomorrow's game on ESPN+ or WatchESPN? 

Because I'm testing both at work right now, and I can get ESPN+ to work but not WatchESPN - it goes to a second window to do the cable login, and then cycles infinitely without bringing me back to the video.

And my guess is that the other streaming options are going to be hosted by places that are blocked here.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

So is tomorrow's game on ESPN+ or WatchESPN? 

Because I'm testing both at work right now, and I can get ESPN+ to work but not WatchESPN - it goes to a second window to do the cable login, and then cycles infinitely without bringing me back to the video.

And my guess is that the other streaming options are going to be hosted by places that are blocked here.

I believe it will only be available on WatchESPN. I don't know if you have the data/wifi to do so but I have had no issues pulling up ACC Network broadcasts on my phone.

Just now, billikenfan05 said:

I believe it will only be available on WatchESPN. I don't know if you have the data/wifi to do so but I have had no issues pulling up ACC Network broadcasts on my phone.

Yeah, no wifi up here on the 14th floor. Lower floors have it and it hasn't worked its way upstairs yet (my bank is pretty slow moving with tech).

Well, this is frustrating. I don't know what my workaround will be.

2 minutes ago, almaman said:

It's on the app but on the AAC channel which seems to work as well as all the other channels with my limited experience. To see listed choose basketball from menu and scroll to Wednesday and it's listed.

Are you talking about the mobile app? (I don't have wifi at work.)

Or do you have a link to what you're talking about?