GDT vs Southeast Missouri State

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Can someone explain ESPN+ to me? Are they showing the game and fox sports midwest?

The game is streaming nationwide on ESPN+. It is blacked out on ESPN+ in all areas in which FSMW broadcasts. The game is broadcast on FSMW+ and FSGO app for those living within the FSMW Market.

Glorydays2013 likes this

ESPN+ is the online counterpart of ESPN.  It requires a special subscription...some cables companies give you the '+' with it.

Fox Sports Midwest Plus is also carrying the game.  In addition to getting it online, MOST providers that have FSMW, provide FSMW+.  For instance, My FSWM is 672, but FSMW+ is 671.  This station only has programs on when they have two contracted programs airing at the same time i.e. Blues/Billikens, Blues/Cardinals etc.

If you hit 'Guide' (DirecTV) FSMW+ may NOT show up automatically.  You may have to manually search for and add it to your favorites.

Currently debating whether or not I should purchase a ticket and go solo tonight like  a LOSER. I've got 5 St. Louis-area friends who have expressed interest in attending games this year and all 5 are unavailable tonight. SAD!

3 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Currently debating whether or not I should purchase a ticket and go solo tonight like  a LOSER. I've got 5 St. Louis-area friends who have expressed interest in attending games this year and all 5 are unavailable tonight. SAD!

You have thousands of friends there 

19 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Stub Hub showing $6 tickets available in the upper circle.  Look for change in your couch.

I got Spectrum of I get the sports pack to get FSMW will game be blacked out because of ESPN+?

I'll have to figure that out and be ready with the options tonight. 

Scouting Mason hosting Penn on ESPN+.  Ruetter with seven but Mason down 20 to 16 at under 8.  Ruetter out at 12 minute mark with 2 fouls.  Guys is just a immovable object down low but Penn does not have the bulk to challenge.  Rest of Mason looks a lot like last year.  Grayer also with 2 fouls.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

Scouting Mason hosting Penn on ESPN+.  Ruetter with seven but Mason down 20 to 16 at under 8.  Ruetter out at 12 minute mark with 2 fouls.  Guys is just a immovable object down low but Penn does not have the bulk to challenge.  Rest of Mason looks a lot like last year.  Grayer also with 2 fouls.

Davidson looked good. Grady doing well

Note to scheduler never on Election Day note for 2020.  Looks like a light turnout tonight.