The Bills over SEMO by 17

The Wiz

We were visited tonight by the ghosts of 3 pt and FT  past.  Their appearance brought back a scary slash line.....48/ 16 /58...the latter 2 being F-...so bad that if you doubled the

3pt %  it would still be an F-.....This line produced an ugly win.....BUT still a win. We bent but did not break which was a good thing. 

In the original post , I said we needed to stop Brewer.... he scored 18...we didn't exactly stop him....but fortunately he fouled out during the comeback near the end of the game.

But it wasn't all bad ....The one thing I harped on after the UMSL game and before this one was the TOs...24 was unacceptable...and while we didn't cut it in half we came down to 14 which was a huge improvement. To me this  was what allowed us to win.....Check this stat....Pts off TOs...The Bills...23pts...SEMO...12....and there is your margin of victory.

We will file this game in the win file and label it as a learning experience.

Now it is on to Troy....hopefully  we will play better than "Helen" and not turn it into a game of "Horse"

rgbilliken and drkelsey55 like this

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

We were visited tonight by the ghosts of 3 pt and FT  past.  Their appearance brought back a scary slash line.....48/ 16 /58...the latter 2 being F-...so bad that if you doubled the

3pt %  it would still be an F-.....This line produced an ugly win.....BUT still a win. We bent but did not break which was a good thing. 

In the original post , I said we needed to stop Brewer.... he scored 18...we didn't exactly stop him....but fortunately he fouled out during the comeback near the end of the game.

But it wasn't all bad ....The one thing I harped on after the UMSL game and before this one was the TOs...24 was unacceptable...and while we didn't cut it in half we came down to 14 which was a huge improvement. To me this  was what allowed us to win.....Check this stat....Pts off TOs...The Bills...23pts...SEMO...12....and there is your margin of victory.

We will file this game in the win file and label it as a learning experience.

Now it is on to Troy....hopefully  we will play better than "Helen" and not turn it into a game of "Horse"

Amazing that we shot 48% with a 4-25 from 3. If we go even 7-25 (which is a pitiful 28%) the game would have been a blow out. 

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Amazing that we shot 48% with a 4-25 from 3. If we go even 7-25 (which is a pitiful 28%) the game would have been a blow out. 

And if we make 2 more 3s (24%) and 1 more FT(61%) we make the spread.

And here is a rare stat.....our 2 pt % was higher than our FT%.....2pt= 76%...FT=58%.....as a point of reference....56% from 2pt range is an A+...we far exceeded there ....another reason we won.