Florida State Tickets

slufan06

Hello All,

I am looking to go to my first game since I graduated back in 2006.  I will be going to the Florida State game, but I want to be in the SLU section.  What is the best way to do this? Is there a way that I can purchase the tickets through the SLU ticket office and be seated around other Billikens fans?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, slufan06 said:

Hello All,

I am looking to go to my first game since I graduated back in 2006.  I will be going to the Florida State game, but I want to be in the SLU section.  What is the best way to do this? Is there a way that I can purchase the tickets through the SLU ticket office and be seated around other Billikens fans?

Thanks!

Contact the AD

7 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

One hell of a fan

We can't hate on people for not supporting the team en masse and also hate on new fans coming out to support.  A whole new crop of people are getting excited for the bills and you should be excited about that as well.

Glad you're on the bandwagon @slufan06 and help bring us a W!  If you call the ticket office they should be able to help you out:

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=211660007

41 minutes ago, Bishop said:

We can't hate on people for not supporting the team en masse and also hate on new fans coming out to support.  A whole new crop of people are getting excited for the bills and you should be excited about that as well.

Glad you're on the bandwagon @slufan06 and help bring us a W!  If you call the ticket office they should be able to help you out:

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=211660007

Glorydays you know it can be difficult it is to be a SLU fan living in another state. If slufan06 lives near Miami it has to be damn near impossible to catch a game that wasn’t our tournament team in Orlando. Also could have been deployed overseas in the military 

rgbilliken likes this

Semi off topic for this thread:

it really sucks to not be in an exempt tourney this year. As a fan, tough to be able to justify going to NY or FL for only one game. Would be nice to get into an 8 team tourney next year, where you’re guaranteed 2 games with the possibility of 3. Not sure how early on they fill those spots... would a good year help us get into one?  I know Maui is filled years in advance. 

Just now, gobillsgo said:

Semi off topic for this thread:

it really sucks to not be in an exempt tourney this year. As a fan, tough to be able to justify going to NY or FL for only one game. Would be nice to get into an 8 team tourney next year, where you’re guaranteed 2 games with the possibility of 3. Not sure how early on they fill those spots... would a good year help us get into one?  I know Maui is filled years in advance. 

Im pretty confident we'll be in a good one next year.  NCAA team +  majority of starting minutes back. 

-I thought we traveled pretty well to NYC last year so organizers will sell tickets to SLU fans

-I'm not sure how far in advance the teams are selected, but organizers might want to kick out a previously invited team after they see the JG-HF show in the NCAA tourney

3 hours ago, Box and Won said:

I would probably just buy the cheapest possible ticket.  Once you're inside, you can then look for the SLU contingent and go sit with them.

There's a slim chance that I might be able to make it to Florida for the game, and if so, that's what I'll do.

Given that Florida is playing in the 2nd game of a doubleheader, I'm not so sure that is a good strategy. It may work for a half, but not much longer.