GDT: Game of the Year

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57-37 at the under 8. I can see Hasahn trying to take guys off the dribble and finish at the rim as we saw toward the end of last year. But shooting outside the paint. no.

3 minutes ago, thetorch said:

When Isabell makes a good play, he loafs down the court and his man scores every time.

With you on that. He's got some hot dog in him. Needs to can that crap and play ball.

Just now, thetorch said:

When Isabell makes a good play, he loafs down the court and his man scores every time.

Everything I've seen of him so far reminds me of the old dude in a pick-up game. He's there every week, he's in every game, he's doesn't go 100%, he shows flashes of brilliance mixed with either bad decisions or loafing. He just has that feel to him.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

3-15 from 3, and Isabell (3-5) has all of them. So even though his effort has been suspect at times, he at least does something no one else does.

Isabell's attempts have been contested too. Most of our other 3s have not.

Isabell is a scoring guard, Russell Westbrook type. He doesn't facilitate offense other than his own.

cgeldmacher likes this