Jump to content

2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange


Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Looking for 2 for wednesday night if anyone has extra/unneeded tix

Did you find any tickets, I have 2 and possibly 4 in section 101 row Q seats 3 and 4 for free.

I am waiting for my plane now and I can electronically transfer them to you this evening  if I can remember what next year bill taught me on the transfer, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 seats in section 101 to give away for the St. Joes game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CBFan said:

Did you find any tickets, I have 2 and possibly 4 in section 101 row Q seats 3 and 4 for free.

I am waiting for my plane now and I can electronically transfer them to you this evening  if I can remember what next year bill taught me on the transfer, lol.

No  I didn't I will take them, all 4 if you have them, appreciate it

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

No  I didn't I will take them, all 4 if you have them, appreciate it

I will pm you this evening and transfer them to you after I check in the hotel

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CBFan said:

Did you find any tickets, I have 2 and possibly 4 in section 101 row Q seats 3 and 4 for free.

I am waiting for my plane now and I can electronically transfer them to you this evening  if I can remember what next year bill taught me on the transfer, lol.

You can take a picture of the ticket (make sure the bar code is there and clear) and send that to a person.  They can scan the ticket at the door on the persons phone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m also looking for 2 for the Bonnies.

 

Thanks,

Davola

Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone looking for Bonnies tickets.  Not many people have retweeted, liked, and tagged on this yet, so you might have a pretty good chance:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up buying tickets but now can’t use them.  If anyone wants two free tickets together in upper level, let me know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

check your pm's

Should be in your inbox.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, GabiJohnson said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

 

??? is this some weird performance art?

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GabiJohnson said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

 

you need to seek a different email provider.   sue took a long time for this request to get to the board!

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, almaman said:

You can have all my tickets. 

i agree i am done with going to games this season.   how do you want me to send them to you?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i agree i am done with going to games this season.   how do you want me to send them to you?  

telegraph 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, almaman said:

telegraph 

i will head over to fort charter right now and send them to gabs

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i will head over to fort charter right now and send them to gabs

place looked cool from the river the 2 times I kayaked that little stretch. Can't be sure there is anyone to send your message there with State government funding issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, almaman said:

place looked cool from the river the 2 times I kayaked that little stretch. Can't be sure there is anyone to send your message there with State government funding issues.

just assumed that was the closest location to send a telegraph.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...