Jump to content

2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange


Recommended Posts

I still haven't received my physical tickets, but noticed I can access all of them online via Ticketmaster, which allows me to send tickets via email.

With that said, I have 2 seats in Section 104, Row G, that I won't be able to use for every game; and, as of right now, I know for sure I won't be able to attend the first 2 exhibition games. 

PM me if interested.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joe_davola said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

check you PM... i got 2 for anybody who needs them

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want a free beer for a ticket?  I will buy from the box office if not.  Let me know and I can meet you somewhere.  Thx.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

Anyone want a free beer for a ticket?  I will buy from the box office if not.  Let me know and I can meet you somewhere.  Thx.

I have 1. Meet me at the Lou Fusz entrance at 2:50 Old Guy with  grey hair  wearing long sleeve Billiken shirt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, willie said:

I have 1. Meet me at the Lou Fusz entrance at 2:50 Old Guy with  grey hair  wearing long sleeve Billiken shirt. 

Thanks for the offer.  Ended up just buying one outside the arena for 10. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SluSignGuy changed the title to 2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange
  • SluSignGuy unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...