2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange

slu06

16 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Looking for 2 for wednesday night if anyone has extra/unneeded tix

Did you find any tickets, I have 2 and possibly 4 in section 101 row Q seats 3 and 4 for free.

I am waiting for my plane now and I can electronically transfer them to you this evening  if I can remember what next year bill taught me on the transfer, lol.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, CBFan said:

Did you find any tickets, I have 2 and possibly 4 in section 101 row Q seats 3 and 4 for free.

I am waiting for my plane now and I can electronically transfer them to you this evening  if I can remember what next year bill taught me on the transfer, lol.

No  I didn't I will take them, all 4 if you have them, appreciate it

40 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

No  I didn't I will take them, all 4 if you have them, appreciate it

I will pm you this evening and transfer them to you after I check in the hotel

4 hours ago, CBFan said:

You can take a picture of the ticket (make sure the bar code is there and clear) and send that to a person.  They can scan the ticket at the door on the persons phone.

I ended up buying tickets but now can’t use them.  If anyone wants two free tickets together in upper level, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, GabiJohnson said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

??? is this some weird performance art?

45 minutes ago, GabiJohnson said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

you need to seek a different email provider.   sue took a long time for this request to get to the board!

42 minutes ago, almaman said:

You can have all my tickets. 

i agree i am done with going to games this season.   how do you want me to send them to you?  

20 minutes ago, almaman said:

telegraph 

i will head over to fort charter right now and send them to gabs

16 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i will head over to fort charter right now and send them to gabs

place looked cool from the river the 2 times I kayaked that little stretch. Can't be sure there is anyone to send your message there with State government funding issues.

24 minutes ago, almaman said:

place looked cool from the river the 2 times I kayaked that little stretch. Can't be sure there is anyone to send your message there with State government funding issues.

just assumed that was the closest location to send a telegraph.