slu06

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Singles available only on the Billikens website

This isn't entirely accurate.  https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/slu/EN/buy/details/MBB1320

I'm seeing that there are currently 2 seats next to each other in 103, row F, seats 9 & 10 and 4 together in 115 row F seats 9-12.  $200 each.

In addition to those 6, I'm counting 79 single seats available scattered across the arena, so 85 total tickets available through SLU currently.

Oddly the 115 ones are I believe the area behind Dayton's bench that I thought was usually allotted to the opposing team.  I wonder if they had some get returned or something which is why they're available.

• 2 weeks later...

Read the board a lot but don't really ever post, couldn't remember my old login info 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But would be interested in the tickets for today if you still have them, I guess cause I am a new profile they won't let me send PMs, but maybe you can send me one?

Thanks

If anyone has any extra tickets they aren't using for Saturday, we'd love to take them.  My wife is trying to do a mother son outing with a bunch of her friends.  We have 6 season tickets, but could use a lot more for an event like this.  Thanks if you're able to help!

On 2/18/2020 at 10:47 PM, SouthSideSluGuy said:

Looking for two tickets for the VCU game Friday. I too am a season ticket holder but looking to take two more. Thanks! 

Depending on where you sit normally, you might be able to find some close to where you are sitting via slubillikens.com