Billikens.com Message Board
slu06

2018-2019 Ticket Exchange

2 hours ago, slu72 fan said:

No, my reading comprehension is as good as yours. I just wish people would be more committed to helping our program than saving a few bucks. 

Same way I feel about our board of trustees

I give away tickets so when I don’t use them people will attend and that is way more important than the school making another 100 bucks.

i bought two extra seats to give away to different people to possibly bring new people to the program we all love.

SLU has enough money and will make more money if Coach Ford can sustain winning teams resulting in basketball ticket prices increasing.

Our best attendance this season was 9000 we need more people in the seats and if it is free I am glad they are there.

I agree with Joe D post about asking season ticket holders.

It is bizarre that it brought out a self-righteous I give more pissing contest poster.

19 hours ago, slu72 fan said:

No, my reading comprehension is as good as yours. I just wish people would be more committed to helping our program than saving a few bucks. 

I agree with your principle here, but I think you’re attacking the wrong type of person on this. 

A joedavola isn’t the problem buying a ticket from a STH. Hopefully someday soon there is a robust secondary market for the STH crowd to sell their seats if they can’t make a game.

I think what happens on this thread is better for the program than the couple hundred bucks that might be handed through the box office over the course of a season. This thread helps to build and strengthen relationships in the Billiken fandom community. I know back on the Kwamain vs Dayton Mardi Gras game, I got on here and davola actually gave me two for it. I bought him a beer or two. It made for a memorable experience.

As others posted, sometimes it might be bringing someone for the first time that winds up buying a package next year and becomes a STH the following year.

The actual problem is the people who stand outside the box office giving away tickets to walk up people who were going to buy them. 

So now I feel like I’m poking the bear—but I would like to buy some tickets from someone on here for the Davidson game. Going to buy this weekend if no one has any but I figured supporting season ticket holders if they can’t use them is a good way to support the program. 

28 minutes ago, bills10 said:

So now I feel like I’m poking the bear—but I would like to buy some tickets from someone on here for the Davidson game. Going to buy this weekend if no one has any but I figured supporting season ticket holders if they can’t use them is a good way to support the program. 

FYI "people who stand outside the box office giving away tickets to walk up people who were going to buy them"

Looking for two for Davidson on Saturday if any are available - happy to trade or purchase

If anyone has a couple tickets for Davidson they are looking to get rid of, let me know.  Will pay in beers or cash...rather get from a ticket holder than box office.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:27 PM, joe_davola said:

If anyone has a couple tickets for Davidson they are looking to get rid of, let me know.  Will pay in beers or cash...rather get from a ticket holder than box office.

Do you still need tickets 

11 minutes ago, OldGeyser said:

I got tickets.  Thanks for asking.

Looking for two for tomorrow if anyone has extra. Buy/trade whatever works.

go bills!!

Davidson fan driving in from Champaign tomorrow, looking for warmer weather, great parking, and a cheap ticket. If I can hit .333, I'll be a happy camper. Prefer a seat in 115, 116, or 117.

7 minutes ago, waitress said:

Davidson fan driving in from Champaign tomorrow, looking for warmer weather, great parking, and a cheap ticket. If I can hit .333, I'll be a happy camper. Prefer a seat in 115, 116, or 117.

You won’t find warm weather or great parking and you can get a ticket from the Box office. 😜

8 hours ago, OldGeyser said:

We are still looking for three!

I have 3 free tickets for Wednesday game against Richmond at 6 pm if anyone is interested.

If anyone needs tickets for the Dayton game Tuesday, I have several GA tickets available. Shoot me a DM and let me know how many you need.

Might have 2 tickets for tonight.  Section 111 front row.  DM if interested

Scott

I got 2 free tix tonight 108 row K. PM if interested