2019 - 2020 Ticket Exchange

slu06

I still haven't received my physical tickets, but noticed I can access all of them online via Ticketmaster, which allows me to send tickets via email.

With that said, I have 2 seats in Section 104, Row G, that I won't be able to use for every game; and, as of right now, I know for sure I won't be able to attend the first 2 exhibition games. 

PM me if interested.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, joe_davola said:

Looking for 2 tickets for the game tonight. I can get some at the arena, but prefer to see if any of our fellow Billiken.com posters had any available.  I will pay for them, just let me know.  Thanks.

check you PM... i got 2 for anybody who needs them

56 minutes ago, joe_davola said:

Anyone want a free beer for a ticket?  I will buy from the box office if not.  Let me know and I can meet you somewhere.  Thx.

I have 1. Meet me at the Lou Fusz entrance at 2:50 Old Guy with  grey hair  wearing long sleeve Billiken shirt. 

2 hours ago, willie said:

I have 1. Meet me at the Lou Fusz entrance at 2:50 Old Guy with  grey hair  wearing long sleeve Billiken shirt. 

Thanks for the offer.  Ended up just buying one outside the arena for 10.