Billikens take Manhattan (NJ & Brooklyn)

TheA_Bomb

Who's making the trip for one or both of these games?

I'm planning on making both.   May stay near SHU after that game.  After that,  I'll be staying up in Chapaqua with my servers, riding the train to the other game.  

Lots of time to fill in between.   John's on Bleeker, Grace Papaya or other sporting events, maybe the Guggenheim, because I'm fancy, on the schedule. Anyone else with big plans or tips on activities?

Tickets are not yet for sale on slubillikens.com 

5 minutes ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Who's making the trip for one or both of these games?

I'm planning on making both.   May stay near SHU after that game.  After that,  I'll be staying up in Chapaqua with my servers, riding the train to the other game.  

Lots of time to fill in between.   John's on Bleeker, Grace Papaya or other sporting events, maybe the Guggenheim, because I'm fancy, on the schedule. Anyone else with big plans or tips on activities?

Tickets are not yet for sale on slubillikens.com 

I was really hoping to do the same.  Wish the games were a little closer together, not sure I can swing that. 

1 hour ago, VeniceMenace said:

Better question is who’s going to travel to watch SLU in the Big Dance this year?

i will be at any first round site... no matter the location. Got bonus miles queued up on multiple airlines 

2010andBeyond and willie like this

29 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

Seriously considering the Seton Hall game. Talked Delta into giving me a credit when they lowered the price on my flight to and from Germany by $300+ a week after I bought it. Conference tournament and NCAA's are after it expires. 

I could get Friday night and Sunday morning flights for 20,000 points 

Interesting idea Seton Hall as fr its game with Saint Louis:

FLASH TICKET SALE FOR SAINT LOUIS GAME TODAY
Story Links
BUY NOW

South Orange, N.J. - The Seton Hall Athletics ticket office is having a flash sale for the Nov. 17 men's basketball game against Saint Louis, scheduled for 8 p.m., at Prudential Center. All corner tickets, normally priced at $40 per seat, are available now until midnight tonight for only $25 per seat. This offer is available online only and can be purchased at SHUPirates.com/FLASH.