Cowboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/4/2018 at 12:56 PM, slufanskip said:

Thx. It’s Friedrich I was confusing her with

Friedrich is the Freshman from Hazelwood West. She broke the single season scoring record this year with 30 points. (Jamie Perry 29).  Pokorny, who had the hat trick is a Senior from Webster Groves.  Sands is a Senior from Cleveland. They are 2 of 3 Seniors who either started or played a lot this season, out of 6 Seniors on the team.

NCAA Womens soccer brackets will be revealed today, at 3:30pm Central time on NCAA.com

Puzzling brackets and seeding in some areas. SLU gets a tough draw.  A first round win at KU likely gets them a road game vs UNC, who is an elite team this year. I am not a fan in any way of the rematches of teams from the regular season, and, there were several in the brackets.  

With that said, if SLU wants to turn a corner as a program, it must win consistently against the good soccer programs of the larger schools in the region.  It’s a great opportunity for that. 

13 minutes ago, courtside said:

Puzzling brackets and seeding in some areas. SLU gets a tough draw.  A first round win at KU likely gets them a road game vs UNC, who is an elite team this year. I am not a fan in any way of the rematches of teams from the regular season, and, there were several in the brackets.  

With that said, if SLU wants to turn a corner as a program, it must win consistently against the good soccer programs of the larger schools in the region.  It’s a great opportunity for that. 

Once it came down to the final 8 teams, I was selfishly hoping for a matchup against Texas so i could go out and support the ladies.  

-making the NCAA Tourney is great for the Ladies!! first time since 2006, Congratulations! Go pluck some Jayhawks! then in the next game you might as well make some history!

-Go Lady Bills Soccer!!!

-I would not be surprised to see them introduced tomorrow night at the bball game and perhaps the coach interviewed at halftime on tv