Billikens.com Fundraiser

21 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

I guess some people like make totally random donation amounts.

"Steve, thanks for all you do.  Here's $27."

PayPal balance, maybe? I have $19.50 in my PayPal account after a few recent back-and-forth transactions. Maybe some people just cleared out their balances as a donation.

1 hour ago, Box and Won said:

That's classic Leon. 

3 hours ago, slu72 said:

Where do u stand today? 

Raised $355 today online!  And a number of people asked for my address via PM or email.  For my address, if you have asked me for my address, and I have not replied - contact me again via private message.  Today I discovered that SPAM email folders made me miss an email.  Also, if I have not changed your Billikens.com user group to "Billikens.com Donor" when I should have, let me know.

Thanks to everyone for their continued generosity!

2 hours ago, drkelsey55 said:

Also, if I have not changed your Billikens.com user group to "Billikens.com Donor" when I should have, let me know.

Where would I see this?

Look under your profile pic to the left.  Yours currently says, "Members."  Mine says, "Moderator."  You'll see others' that say, "Billikens.com Donor."

23 hours ago, Box and Won said:

maybe its the jersey numbers of their favorite billikens, like Obi + Knollmeyer = 46? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 9:18 AM, SluSignGuy said:

Yesterday, Billikens had 874 unique different people visit the site.  [Numbers go up quite a bit during the season].  At the time of this post, 21 users have been active on Billikens.com in the last minute.

-Steve, at some point an update on users during the season might be interesting

• 1 month later...

To bring a little more good news to this day, I wanted to thank everyone who donated to Billikens.com in 2018.  We raised over $3500 from 69 donors!  We are now almost $1300 in the black in terms of our balance sheet, which should get us into 2020.

Many donors post on this board, but there were a number of donors (some fairly prominent within the SLU community) who would walk up to me at a game and personally hand me a donation or donate via Venmo from afar.  I thank everyone for their generosity.

Billikens.com has been a hobby of mine for over 20 years, and while SLU sports can have their ups and downs, this community has persevered through thick and thin.  Thanks to each of you for making this possible.

Happy New Year,

Steve

6 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

To bring a little more good news to this day, I wanted to thank everyone who donated to Billikens.com in 2018.  We raised over $3500 from 69 donors!  We are now almost $1300 in the black in terms of our balance sheet, which should get us into 2020.

Many donors post on this board, but there were a number of donors (some fairly prominent within the SLU community) who would walk up to me at a game and personally hand me a donation or donate via Venmo from afar.  I thank everyone for their generosity.

Billikens.com has been a hobby of mine for over 20 years, and while SLU sports can have their ups and downs, this community has persevered through thick and thin.  Thanks to each of you for making this possible.

Happy New Year,

Steve

NICE.

17 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Happy New Year,

Steve

you are a good good man Steve.   I tell your story all the time to people and i consider you a friend and proud to proclaim such.   Thanks for babysitting us bunch of MBM's.   SLU doesnt realize the awesome service you provide and make us all that much more tied in.