Welcome Gibson Jimerson

billikentim

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cheeseman said:

So have we given all the schollies out for 2019 now?  I know we have Santos still so is that the only one left?

There were four scholarships available after this year with Bess, Foreman, Isabell and Wiley graduating. With Santos leaving, that’s another one. We have three of the five spoken for now.

Need a frosh big and the best grad transfer available in the Spring.

But curious why his hometown teams appear that they were not offering him?  Maybe he made it clear he wanted to go away for college?  Richmond and VCU show no offer on 247.

See Rivals has him a 3 star bug other sites NR?

13 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I'm pretty sure it is WVBIlliken saying this.  He authored the post, so, yeah, I'm sure it is him. Opinions are okay.

What I would rather see is a grad transfer C or PF to replace Santos/Foreman and the best available freshman at any position 

22 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

What I would rather see is a grad transfer C or PF to replace Santos/Foreman and the best available freshman at any position 

A grad transfer sounds great for the big, but I don't think you can bank on landing that guy.  They need to sure up that spot as if the grad transfer route isn't an option.

A juco would be nice for one of the spots for class balance.  

1 minute ago, RiseAndGrind said:

very quick release

appears to have good form - high release

doesn't get a lot of elevation on his shot but he's tall enough that it probably isn't a problem. 

seems a bit slow off the dribble. 

Just keep on shooting!

'Bout the only thing I'll take out of this 2 minute video is that he is thick; he is not your typical skinny HS player.  That can be a good thing, once he hits the weights.