Santos Withdraws From SLU

slufan13

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

Rule of Thirds. DJ Foreman was so offended as a photography buff that he confronted Santos and they got into a physical altercation. Travis and the team sided with DJ, obviously.

Thanks!  You get the Metz award for most obscure reference of the day.  I was forced to look up the rule of thirds.  You can collect your award at any home game this year.  Please let me know if you'd prefer Massengill or Summer's Eve.  

13 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Thanks!  You get the Metz award for most obscure reference of the day.  I was forced to look up the rule of thirds.  You can collect your award at any home game this year.  Please let me know if you'd prefer Massengill or Summer's Eve.  

If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go hang myself

Billiken Rich likes this

1 hour ago, Billiken Rich said:

I got the joke.

(I'm a photographer.)

(Besides, artists have used the rule of thirds in their compositions for a long time — well before the camera obscura.  And I'm sure someone will accuse me of making an Old Guy post.)

3 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

AND WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER!  The Old Guy Award  Daily Winner is Thicks  -----  your award can be claimed in section 110 at any home game this year.  Please let me know if you'd prefer Depends or Tranquility......

I thought I asked you to keep my incontinence issues to yourself!

1 hour ago, juniorbill76 said:

I wish the season would start already.

real talk Glory i think youd be great at sales... roll with the constant ridicule and rejection, talk out of your ash, makes up stats when you dont know them, persistent... PM me ill put you to work   

33 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

real talk Glory i think youd be great at sales... roll with the constant ridicule and rejection, talk out of your ash, makes up stats when you dont know them, persistent... PM me ill put you to work   

I do quite well thank you. I won’t stoop to your level 

3 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

Time to change my profile pic if I’m being mistaken for TGloryRavs.

Bills_06 likes this

11 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I do quite well thank you. I won’t stoop to your level 

everybody sells glory... the sooner you figure that out the better... arent you in seminary?... biggest sales job there is.....

11 hours ago, juniorbill76 said:

Time to change my profile pic if I’m being mistaken for TGloryRavs.

Great selection one of my favorites now of Billikens.com.

When I see Ted Knight I think of Caddy Shack and these quotes, "Well, were waiting", "Spaulding you'll get nothing and like it".

Happy Friday

• 3 months later...