Santos Withdraws From SLU

slufan13

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cheeseman said:

What Sit 3?  There is no Sit 3 at least to my knowledge if so please explain.

He’s saying it’s not situation 3. Sit 3 would obviously be a reference to another sexual assault charge. He is saying it’s something else.

Just now, Glorydays2013 said:

Ford is the one who kicked him off. 

He fought for the other 4 last year. 

Ford also recruited him here. Here's my point: This team is Ford's baby. He takes the good with the bad. I'm glad Ford acted fast if he thought it was deserving of a suspension. I'm pissed this happened. 

Billikid likes this

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

He’s saying it’s not situation 3. Sit 3 would obviously be a reference to another sexual assault charge. He is saying it’s something else.

What he said was that it was "not Sit 3 related".  That means he is saying there was a Sit 3.  If not saying this then his wording is confusing.

The only good news is that it hits our area of greatest strength.  Most of us had him as first big off the bench. It hurts our depth and increases the need for Gordon to hit the ground running. I was looking to see good things from Santos, and hoping it wasn't blue cool aide. It means more of Forman and opens the door for Welmer if healthy.

gobillsgo likes this

7 minutes ago, WVBilliken said:

Will be fine with Foreman and Welmer ..... please Welmer, be healthy.  And one of the two frosh forwards need to contribute.

Foreman was hospitalized this summer with some strange condition.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Last week this board was claiming Santos as a beast, best player in practice, with a huge upside.  Now he is 'replaceable'.  Which is it?

SLU_Lax, brianstl and AGB91 like this

30 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Your statement says it is not Sit 3 related meaning then there is a Sit 3.  Sorry but I can not read your mind.

If someone says, this isn’t world war 3 do you understand that WW3 doesn’t actually have to happen for someone to understand what it means?

Ironbills likes this