Tv for Florida State game

BLIKNS

Have announced time for the game 2 pm EST ( 1 Cst).... Dec. 22nd  BB&T Center Sunrise FL...Game to be on FS2 and Fox Sun Sports...FGCU plays Florida in the second game at 5 (4 Central)

47 minutes ago, BLIKNS said:

Have announced time for the game 2 pm EST ( 1 Cst).... Dec. 22nd  BB&T Center Sunrise FL...Game to be on FS2 and Fox Sun Sports...FGCU plays Florida in the second game at 5 (4 Central)

This is one that Fox Sports Midwest may pick up.  There would be no cost for them to pick up the game.

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

I haven’t confirmed this but I believe the blues have a game @ 3 that day 

They do and it is on Fox Sports Midwest.  Now we have an issue that could or could not end up costing Fox money.  I don't know what kind of set up Fox has with providers when it comes to airing something on the + channel.

40 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Fox Sports owns the rights to the telecast.  They aren't going to charge themselves to air it on one of their regional networks.

Good point but often business run each arm separately and require/expect a profit from each one.  If this is so for FSM then they would likely charge something but as I said I understand your point.

8 minutes ago, Band Legend said:

We've had several games in the last few years that have been on fsmw alternate channel, so the blues game at the same time is no biggie.  Also just get the foxsports go app and watch it on your phone.

ive done some awful shite to watch Bills games.... but i could never watch on my phone

bauman likes this

1 hour ago, Band Legend said:

We've had several games in the last few years that have been on fsmw alternate channel, so the blues game at the same time is no biggie.  Also just get the foxsports go app and watch it on your phone.

The Fox Sports Go app works with chromecast, too

2 hours ago, Band Legend said:

Or through fire tv or a gaming console connected to the internet