2/13 -- @ George Washington @ CBS SN

2/16 -- La Salle @ CBS SN

2/23 @ Dayton @ CBS SN

2/27 @ VCU @ CBS SN

3/02 -- Mason @ NBC SN

3/06 -- Duquesne

3/09 -- @ Bonaventure

3/15 -- @ A10 Tournament @ Barclays, Brooklyn

I'd imagine the TBA games would likely be picked up by a local station? Or am I off on that assumption. Same with any non-conference games not televised nationally. However, I do remember there being a decent amount of games last year that had to be watched on my iPad via the world wide webs.

As I see it, the ones left open would be "scrub" games to me .. Fordham, Duquesne, Richmond, and Bonaventure .. although some folks seem to think big things will be happening this year with Duquesne.  Up here in the mid-Atlantic, I might not be surprised if the A10 network or some regional group shoots out the Duquesne games and/or the NY state teams with Fordham and the Bonnies.  And the computer should always be there if need be.  There is also the A10 digital network.  I am very happy -- I get CBS and NBC Sports Networks already so all that should be good.  I'll get to six games in person and then the tournament in Brooklyn.  I'm happy.

The two Friday night games on ESPN2 against St. Joes are cool. Those are the games that don't have a lot of competition from other sporting events and draw a lot of viewers. I suspect the home one on Jan 18 will be a Blizzard or Blue out game and the students should be back in full force from Christmas vacation.

-Wow, I am pleasantly surprised at the number of televised games, this is great imo, for a team that finished 6th with 17-16 record, someone did their homework on how we are going to ravage the league

-I also am hopeful the FL ST game is picked up as I would think that game, along with the other match up that day there, will be produced by some outlet

-Soulard Mardi Gras afternoon game versus Mason, that will be quite fun

-again, very pleased with this as it is now and will only get better

-kudos to whoever

Agree, nice TV schedule for the upcoming season. Betting FoxMW picks up the Richmond & Duquesne home games. Also a lot of those non conference games.

Thank God gone are the days when I had to go out to the car in the driveway and get the games on KMOX radio :)

57 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I'd imagine the TBA games would likely be picked up by a local station? Or am I off on that assumption. Same with any non-conference games not televised nationally. However, I do remember there being a decent amount of games last year that had to be watched on my iPad via the world wide webs.

The home games will likely get picked up by FSMW. Road games typically depend on the caliber of the home team so I'd think we'll be watching on the computer for Fordham, Duq, and St. Bon. but hopefully the local broadcast can be used by FSMW or Ch. 11 for the Seton Hall, SIUC, Houston and Florida St. games. Not sure about Pitt from Barclays Center.

32 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-is this new for this season? I remember the threads in prior seasons from Go Bills about getting links 

Yes this partnership with ESPN+ is new. Previously watchESPN links only worked with games already on ESPN channel and it required paid TV subscription while ESPN+ is available as a stand alone service for $5 dollars a month.  

In the past I would grab links from other sites or on rare occasions stream a game myself if some kind of TV/Web feed was already out there. However, this year with ESPN+ I am confident that a free version of the feed will quickly become available for us to use. It should be noted that the mobile application will probably be more convenient if you are planning to watch a game from your phone. However, at this time it's unclear what restrictions while be placed on the video. For example some applications don't allow for casting the video to a TV or depending upon your location the game might be blackout. 

Therefore, I will continue to post free links as they become available for upcoming games. Just remember that the links I post are often non-mobile friendly and are generally just copies of the paid streams already out there.  I have no idea what the cost of such a partnership was but if the restrictions aren't to restrictive and you are planning to watch a game or two on your phone I would go ahead and advise you get a subscription.

Now that the schedule is set is it time for the prediction thread or should it wait until October because of possible injuries during practice?

Anyone know what's up W/NBC SN? It used to be one channel on Uverse. Now it's listed as NBC BOSTON, NBC Chicago, NBC SAN FRAN. So, I'm just wondering how this affects the A10. For example, if we play UMass or RI and they're listed as NBC games, I'd guess they'd be aired on the Boston channel. ??? 

28 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Anyone know what's up W/NBC SN? It used to be one channel on Uverse. Now it's listed as NBC BOSTON, NBC Chicago, NBC SAN FRAN. So, I'm just wondering how this affects the A10. For example, if we play UMass or RI and they're listed as NBC games, I'd guess they'd be aired on the Boston channel. ??? 

NBCSN (640 on Uverse) is like FS1 and the NBCBoston, etc are regional networks like Fox Sports Midwest. Our NBCSN games will be on the national network. 

Go_Bills likes this

At Dayton on a weekend is good. I'll be there. I never miss the @UD game, even the weeknights.

At Duquesne on a Wednesday yet again is disappointing. It's such an easy 4-hour drive for me, and it has never been on a weekend.

Maybe I'll trek up to Bonaventure again for the regular season closer.

Otherwise, the other road trips look like long shots to me.

REALLY hoping that the Oregon State game at home is a noon start. I'm in town for a wedding and if TV causes it to be an evening game, I can't stick around for it.

Does anyone know what time Billiken Madness (9/28) is supposed to start?

33 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

9pm 

Thanks. I probably can't make it in time for that. I was hoping it'd be a midnight madness event, for my own convenience. But I'm sure it'll be better attended overall at 9:00.

27 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Thanks. I probably can't make it in time for that. I was hoping it'd be a midnight madness event, for my own convenience. But I'm sure it'll be better attended overall at 9:00.

my guess trying to time it to force some billiken basketball fans into watching some volleyball and maybe catch the bug.