Billiken gear at Costco

Just got back from my weekly excursion to the Manchester Costco- their new Billiken items are in the front of the store.  Interstingly enough, the amount of SLU swag dwarfs a small amount of mizzou stuff.  Really nice items- a 1/4 zip pullover for $30, a sports shirt for $20, and a heavyweight hoodie for $30.  Can't beat the prices for high quality items- I bought two out of three.

7 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

On a semi related note. I saw PGA Championship gear with Mizzou and Cardinal logos on them at the tournament this week. I was dissappointed not seeing some SLU stuff there as well. Since ya know, we are Saint Louis University and it was in St. Louis. I would have bought it no questions asked. 

One of the photos I saw — I think in the Post-Dispatch — showed someone in the background with a Billiken t-shirt.

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

One of the photos I saw — I think in the Post-Dispatch — showed someone in the background with a Billiken t-shirt.

I'm sorry should of clarified. I ment for sale in the pro shop. There was some clothing with the PGA Championship logo and Mizzou/ Cardinal logos. Nothing with the Billiken and the PGA Championship logo. 

12 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

I'm sorry should of clarified. I ment for sale in the pro shop. There was some clothing with the PGA Championship logo and Mizzou/ Cardinal logos. Nothing with the Billiken and the PGA Championship logo. 

This too will change once the Rise of the Billiken begins! 

46 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

I'm sorry should of clarified. I meant for sale in the pro shop. There was some clothing with the PGA Championship logo and Mizzou/ Cardinal logos. Nothing with the Billiken and the PGA Championship logo. 

No, I understood; I just wanted to present something with a different spin.  If we can't have everything we want, let's accentuate what we do have.