Recruiting - 2022

Pistol

26 minutes ago, hmart23 said:

I still don't understand this idea that we walked the ball up all the time. We finished the season at 106 in possessions per game. Six spots behind the Jayhawks. We played faster than 2/3 of the country. That's not slow basketball. I'd be happier if we sped it up a bit too, but we really pushed the ball more than you're suggesting. 

We walk the ball up the court most of the game, as do the vast majority of basketball teams.  This idea that successful teams are running most of the game is a fallacy.  Teams run when they have numbers or when they have multiple ballhandlers on the floor, not just to be running.  And this year, with a little bit more ballhandling on the floor, we'll run even more.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, hmart23 said:

I still don't understand this idea that we walked the ball up all the time. We finished the season at 106 in possessions per game. Six spots behind the Jayhawks. We played faster than 2/3 of the country. That's not slow basketball. I'd be happier if we sped it up a bit too, but we really pushed the ball more than you're suggesting. 

h mart, you are taking the issue out of context.   the problem us fast guys want is not to let the foot off the gas too early.  yes we play fast for like 30 minutes then we all at once go into milking the clock and not being in position to score when it gets to 5 seconds left.   

so the overall stats are going to read as you state.   my B!tch is stopping what was working and going to a clock milking offense and letting the opponent back in the game by mismanaging that.   i say dont leave what's been working.  and if it is truly a matter of the players on the floor are tired, then use the dam bench.   

Adman and kmbilliken like this

Agree with you Roy that the overall stats are misleading. Your way of look at the game is better, someone was putting the brakes on during the last 5 min or so of the games. This resulted in a number of losses. Who put the brakes on is something that is not clear, to me at least, but this should not happen.

33 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

h mart, you are taking the issue out of context.   the problem us fast guys want is not to let the foot off the gas too early.  yes we play fast for like 30 minutes then we all at once go into milking the clock and not being in position to score when it gets to 5 seconds left.   

so the overall stats are going to read as you state.   my B!tch is stopping what was working and going to a clock milking offense and letting the opponent back in the game by mismanaging that.   i say dont leave what's been working.  and if it is truly a matter of the players on the floor are tired, then use the dam bench.   

I don't disagree with that. I would say that it's the lack of depth and fitness that was the problem. 

21 minutes ago, hmart23 said:

I don't disagree with that. I would say that it's the lack of depth and fitness that was the problem. 

imo we had the depth and didnt use it and then the quality of the depth fell off because of lack of use and loss of confidence.   kind of a self fullfilling scenario.   it is what it is and i am now convinced will always be such.   but i will say we seem to be in the running annually now.   and i like that.  so i am satisfied with coach ford.   keep him till he's 70 i say.  

24 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

imo we had the depth and didnt use it and then the quality of the depth fell off because of lack of use and loss of confidence.   kind of a self fullfilling scenario.   it is what it is and i am now convinced will always be such.   but i will say we seem to be in the running annually now.   and i like that.  so i am satisfied with coach ford.   keep him till he's 70 i say.  

I agree. Can't have the depth in conference if we don't give the bench guys a run in December

37 minutes ago, hmart23 said:

I agree. Can't have the depth in conference if we don't give the bench guys a run in December

I do think it is a little more difficult as all of these rankings that are used for selection purposes all use some kind of net efficiency/margin of victory(ish) metric. When we put in guys 11-13, that can jeopardize that, as now it makes a difference if we win by 10 instead of 22.

4 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

Sometimes I wonder if you watch any basketball games other than our beloved Bills.  Most of the transition basketball you demand takes place before crunch time.  Teams make a concerted effort to get back on defense late in the game.

I also wonder if you just missed all the times Yuri tried to run himself clear of the defense late in the game and ran right into a turnover.  At the end of the game when defenses lock in, your weaknesses are exposed.  Our weakness was that all roads went through Yuri.  That was not the offensive plan that anyone expected when the season started, it was the one we were forced into when Perkins went down.

hmart23 and House like this

3 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

I agree but we are likely to remain at the serious contender but not champion level for as long as Ford is in.

20 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Sometimes I wonder if you watch any basketball games other than our beloved Bills.  Most of the transition basketball you demand takes place before crunch time.  Teams make a concerted effort to get back on defense late in the game.

I also wonder if you just missed all the times Yuri tried to run himself clear of the defense late in the game and ran right into a turnover.  At the end of the game when defenses lock in, your weaknesses are exposed.  Our weakness was that all roads went through Yuri.  That was not the offensive plan that anyone expected when the season started, it was the one we were forced into when Perkins went down.

And likely the reason Nesbitt checked out. 

18 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

Just my opinion, but Nesbitt checked out because for the 2nd time he ended up not actually as good as he thinks he is

No inside knowledge at all & I wish him the best, but my guess is that in both cases it may not have been Nesbitt doing the checking out.

2010andBeyond and bauman like this

I will be happy to see Pickett, Perkins, Hargrove, and several others get the Nesbit minutes. It was often like Nesbit was out there by himself- passes went astray to and from- just some flow issue I could not get comfortable that he knew the plays- he had athleticism- I think if we had him out of high school he may have blended in better with summer school- that ship has sailed

One word says it all to me ...... Hampton.  To go from Memphis to Saint Louis is one thing but then to go down to Hampton?  Hampton was 9 an 19 overall, last in the Big South's Northern division.  They do show an Amir Nesbitt on their roster.  Is this a relation to Jordan?  Anybody know?  They are located in the beautiful Newport News/Virginia Beach/Williamsburg area of SE Virginia.  But in the pecking order of VA schools..... there is UVA, VA Tech, VCU, James Madison, Bill and Mary, Richmond, Old Dominion and others that push Hampton right out of any spotlight.

To go down so quickly and to name that school also so quickly tells me something more is involved than just a ty[pical D1 transfer.

19 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

Teams make a concerted effort to get back on defense late in the game.

I agree that by the  end of the seasons all roads went through Yuri. Something that I hope and pray is not the case this year.

I still think all roads will go through Yuri but they won't end there.  Last year, it seemed if the two-man game with Okor/Linssen was shut down, and Gibby was well covered, Yuri had no other options.  This coming year, you have to add Perkins and Pickett as possible finishers and maybe even Sincere Parker.  So the road will go through Yuri, just won't end there as often.

CBFan likes this

14 hours ago, Taj79 said:

One word says it all to me ...... Hampton.  To go from Memphis to Saint Louis is one thing but then to go down to Hampton?  Hampton was 9 an 19 overall, last in the Big South's Northern division.  They do show an Amir Nesbitt on their roster.  Is this a relation to Jordan?  Anybody know?  They are located in the beautiful Newport News/Virginia Beach/Williamsburg area of SE Virginia.  But in the pecking order of VA schools..... there is UVA, VA Tech, VCU, James Madison, Bill and Mary, Richmond, Old Dominion and others that push Hampton right out of any spotlight.

To go down so quickly and to name that school also so quickly tells me something more is involved than just a ty[pical D1 transfer.

With Jordan committing so fast to Hampton I have to wonder if that was the only school to offer him so he jumped on it.

I would think Carbondale, SIUE, Ill. St. Mo St. Bradley would have had an interest unless Jordan wanted to go far away from home.

2 minutes ago, CBFan said:

With Jordan committing so fast to Hampton I have to wonder if that was the only school to offer him so he jumped on it.

I would think Carbondale, SIUE, Ill. St. Mo St. Bradley would have had an interest unless Jordan wanted to go far away from home.

If he had waited for MOSt to lose Mobley, then I think they would have grabbed him in a second. We will never know.

22 minutes ago, CBFan said:

i have wondered if nesbit is/was looking for a sure destination where he will likely be "the man" from the opening bell.  imo that is the only explanation for such a step down.   even if there are whispers, far too much natural talent for some mid major not to roll the dice.  

at this point it actually isnt worth discussion time.   he's gone and wont be a billiken ever again so why care?  i was saying the same thing when gordon left yet this board followed his every move.  yawn.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, brianstl said:

He probably figured that he will get more minutes with Washington State SLU has a solid roster and Crespin stated he wants to become a pro so he needs minutes now not next season.

I will follow his freshman season to see if he turns out to be as good as I thought he could be.

Who and what position fills the last scholarship.

SLU200 likes this

• 3 months later...

Finally closing out the 2022 class now that Rivera is in the fold. Full HS/prep offer list saved here for record keeping, although the transfers are not included:

Ryan Agarwal - SF, 6-7, 175 - Coppell, TX (Coppell) - AAU: 3D Empire - Committed: Stanford (3/16/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Creighton, Oklahoma State, Stanford, SMU, Harvard, Penn, Columbia, Rice, Texas-Arlington, Marist, Denver, Howard. Interest: VCU, George Washington, Marquette, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Michigan State, Ohio State, Illinois, Minnesota, Northwestern, Texas, Texas Tech, TCU, Kansas State, Baylor, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Houston, Tulsa, Utah State, BYU, Wyoming, Air Force, Princeton, Dartmouth, Brown, Loyola-Chicago, Belmont, Murray State, Southeast Missouri, Western Kentucky, Texas-El Paso, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, Stephen F. Austin, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, New Orleans, Incarnate Word, Louisiana, Georgia State, South Alabama, Louisiana-Monroe, Iona, Bucknell, Delaware, South Dakota State, North Dakota, Oral Roberts, UC-Irvine, UC-Riverside, UC-San Diego, Cal State-Fullerton, Montana, Stetson, Liberty, Texas-Rio Grande Valley,  Utah Valley, Morgan State.

Ola Ajiboye - PF, 6-9, 185 - Chicago, IL (Don Bosco Institute, IN) - AAU: Team RWA - Reclassified from 2021 (6/30/21) - Committed: Central Michigan (5/18/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Central Michigan, Illinois-Chicago, Detroit, Eastern Illinois, Little Rock, Marist, Fairleigh Dickinson, Chicago State, North Carolina A&T. Interest: Marquette, DePaul, Wake Forest, Clemson, Boston College, Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa State, Tennessee, Temple, Tulsa, UNLV, Boise State, Saint Mary's, San Diego, Princeton, Cornell, Drake, SIU-Carbondale, Valparaiso, Missouri State, Indiana State, Illinois State, Bradley, Evansville, Old Dominion, Louisiana Tech, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Rice, Marshall, Toledo, Eastern Michigan, Bowling Green, Miami-Ohio, Milwaukee, Detroit, Morehead State, Tennessee-Martin, SIU-Edwardsville, East Tennessee State, Mercer, VMI, Incarnate Word, Georgia State, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, Holy Cross, Charleston, Towson, Drexel, UNC-Wilmington, Siena, Niagara, South Dakota State, North Dakota, North Dakota State, South Dakota, Denver, Cal State-Fullerton, UC-Davis, Vermont, Albany, UMBC, Merrimack, NJIT, Maine, Montana State, Eastern Washington, Mount St. Mary's, Central Connecticut State, Lipscomb, Liberty, USC-Upstate, Texas-Rio Grande Valley.

Max Lee Allen - PF, 6-9, 260 - Las Vegas, NV (Compass Prep, AZ) - AAU: Vegas Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: San Jose State (11/9/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, DePaul, Boston College, Houston, UNLV, San Jose State, Portland State. Interest: Duquesne, Butler, Illinois, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Arizona, USC, Arizona State, California, Utah State, Boise State, Wyoming, BYU, Saint Mary's, Portland, Dartmouth, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Murray State, Morehead State, Rice, Illinois-Chicago, Milwaukee, IUPUI, Sam Houston State, Georgia State, Little Rock, Coastal Carolina, Oral Roberts, Cal State-Fullerton, UC-Irvine, UC-Santa Barbara, Cal State-Bakersfield, UC-Riverside, Montana, Montana State, Southern Utah, Eastern Washington, Liberty, Chicago State.

N.J. Benson - PF, 6-7, 200 - Mount Vernon, IL (Mount Vernon) - AAU: SW IL Jets - Committed: Missouri State (10/1/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Missouri State, Bradley, Illinois State, Murray State, SIU-Edwardsville, Eastern Illinois, Miami-Ohio, Milwaukee, Western Illinois, Radford. Interest: Dayton, Creighton, Marquette, Butler, DePaul, Clemson, Indiana, Illinois, Purdue, Oklahoma, Kansas State, Iowa State, Florida, Missouri, Central Florida, Tulsa, East Carolina, Colorado State, Boise State, Cornell, Drake, Northern Iowa, Indiana State, Valparaiso, Belmont, Morehead State, Southeast Missouri, North Texas, Ohio, Cleveland State, Wright State, Toledo, Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois, Milwaukee, IUPUI, Wofford, Chattanooga, VMI, Lafayette, Iona, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, South Dakota State, North Dakota, North Dakota State, South Dakota, NJIT, Montana State, Mount St. Mary's, Lipscomb, Liberty.

Tyler Bilodeau - PF, 6-8, 230 - Kennewick, WA (Kamiakin) - AAU: Washington Supreme (Under Armour Association) - Committed: Oregon State (10/27/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Washington State, Oregon State, Boise State, UC-Davis, Montana State. Interest: Creighton, Minnesota, Texas A&M, Stanford, Utah, Utah State, Colorado State, San Francisco, Loyola-Chicago, Drake, SIU-Carbondale, Tennessee-Martin, Old Dominion, Charlotte, Florida Atlantic, Detroit, VMI, Lafayette, American, Coastal Carolina, South Alabama, Louisiana-Monroe, South Dakota State, South Dakota, Cal Poly, Hawaii, Montana, Southern Utah, Eastern Washington, Portland State, Idaho, Idaho State, Liberty, Seattle.

Anthony Black - PG, 6-7, 185 - Coppell, TX (Duncanville) - AAU: 3D Empire - Committed: Arkansas (3/29/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Creighton, Duke, North Carolina State, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Baylor, TCU, Iowa State, Auburn, Alabama, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Georgia, Arizona, Ole Miss, Memphis, Gonzaga, Old Dominion, Rice, North Texas, Texas-Arlington. Interest: VCU, Butler, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, USC, Colorado, Utah, Houston, Temple, Tulsa, SMU, East Carolina, Utah State, Boise State, Loyola-Chicago, Western Kentucky, Texas-El Paso, Louisiana Tech, Marshall, Toledo, Milwaukee, IUPUI, Louisiana, Georgia State, Texas State, Georgia Southern, Stephen F. Austin, Sam Houston State, Incarnate Word, Iona, UC-Riverside, Cal State-Fullerton, North Dakota, Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Liberty, Texas Southern.

Avery Brown - PG, 6-4, 180 - Beacon Falls, CT (Northfield Mount Hermon, MA) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Columbia (4/2/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, Massachusetts, St. John's, Virginia Tech, Indiana, Nebraska, Penn State, Kansas State, Missouri, Arizona State, Colorado, Penn, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Old Dominion, Siena, Fairfield, Holy Cross, Towson, South Dakota, Howard. Interest: Dayton, Xavier, Providence, Connecticut, Louisville, Virginia, Wake Forest, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Ohio State, Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Georgia, Arizona, Stanford, California, Utah, UNLV, Tulsa, East Carolina, SIU-Carbondale, Murray State, Cornell, Rice, Buffalo, Ohio, Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois, VMI, Elon, James Madison, Binghamton, UC-Santa Barbara, Cal State-Northridge, Mount St. Mary's, Bryant, Central Connecticut State, Radford, Stetson, Liberty.

Mouhamadou Cisse - C, 7-0, 245 - Dakar, Senegal (Putnam Science Academy, CT) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @c1sse_mom4 - Committed: Oakland (8/3/21) - Decommitted: Oakland (8/10/21) - Committed: SMU (10/9/21) - Decommitted: SMU (5/8/22) - Committed: Saint Louis (5/18/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Massachusetts, DePaul, Mississippi State, Georgia, Arizona, Arizona State, Texas Tech, Nevada, SMU, East Carolina, Tulane, Oakland, Cal State-Fullerton, UC-Santa Barbara, Grand Canyon, Bryant, Hampton. Interest: St. Bonaventure, Wake Forest, Boston College, Rutgers, Oregon, Colorado, Utah State, Temple, South Florida, San Francisco, San Diego, Pacific, Princeton, Louisiana Tech, Florida International, Toledo, Illinois-Chicago, IUPUI, Arkansas State, Towson, Kansas City, UC-Riverside, UC-Irvine, Cal State-Bakersfield, UMBC, New Mexico State.

Mael Crespin - C, 6-10, 235 - Paris, France (Institut National du Sport, de l'Expertise et de la Performance (INSEP)) - Committed: Washington State (6/3/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Washington State. 
Interest: Dayton, Loyola-Chicago, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Utah, Oregon State, Gonzaga, Saint Mary's, Western Kentucky, Iona, Oral Roberts, UC-Santa Barbara.

Jayden Epps - PG, 6-2, 170 - Norfolk, VA (Combine Academy, NC) - AAU: Boo Williams (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Providence (3/29/21) - Decommitted: Providence (5/18/21) - Committed: Illinois (7/13/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, VCU, Xavier, Georgetown, Providence, Connecticut, Virginia Tech, North Carolina State, Clemson, Illinois, Maryland, Penn State, Kansas, Florida, Texas A&M, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Old Dominion, Hampton, Norfolk State, Maryland-Eastern Shore. Interest: Marquette, DePaul, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida State, Wake Forest, Pittsburgh, Michigan, Ohio State, Indiana, Texas, South Carolina, Memphis, Temple, Tulsa, Murray State, Charlotte, Ohio, Toledo, Iona, James Madison, North Carolina Central.

Adante Holiman - PG, 5-11, 165 - McAlester, OK (McAlester) - AAU: Next Page Force (Adidas Gold) - Committed: Tulsa (3/16/21) - Decommitted: Tulsa (8/17/21) - Committed: Texas-Rio Grande Valley (11/15/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, DePaul, Ole Miss, Arizona, Arizona State, Tulsa, Akron, Northern Illinois, South Alabama, Western Illinois, Kansas City, Hofstra, Montana State, Texas-Rio Grande Valley, South Carolina State, Texas A&M-Commerce. Interest: Creighton, Virginia Tech, Michigan State, Purdue, Nebraska, Kansas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Baylor, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Missouri, Vanderbilt, SMU, Temple, UNLV, New Mexico, Colorado State, Wyoming, Boise State, Utah State, Fresno State, San Jose State, San Diego, Princeton, Dartmouth, Columbia, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Valparaiso, Drake, Belmont, Murray State, Rice, Louisiana Tech, North Texas, Texas State, Texas-San Antonio, Rice, Ball State, IUPUI, Youngstown State, Georgia State, Coastal Carolina, Troy, Texas-Arlington, Sam Houston State, Central Arkansas, Arkansas State, New Orleans, UC-San Diego, South Dakota State, Denver, Omaha, Western Illinois, Oral Roberts, New Hampshire, Northern Arizona, Campbell, Bryant, Florida Gulf Coast, Liberty, Seattle, Howard, North Carolina Central, Alcorn State, Grambling State, Alabama A&M.

Larry Hughes, Jr. - SG, 6-6, 175 - St. Louis, MO (CBC) - AAU: MOKAN Elite (Nike EYBL) - Twitter: @LarryHughesII1 - Committed: Saint Louis (4/12/22)
Offers: Saint Louis. Interest: George Washington, Butler, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Virginia Tech, Michigan, Ohio State, Purdue, Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, Kansas State, Tennessee, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Arizona State, Temple, Tulsa, Boise State, Loyola-Chicago, Drake, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois State, Belmont, Penn, Southeast Missouri, Eastern Illinois, Tennessee-Martin, SIU-Edwardsville, Rice, Youngstown State, New Orleans, Georgia State, Coastal Carolina, Louisiana-Monroe, North Dakota State, Omaha, Kansas City, Northeastern, Iona, Siena, Vermont, Albany, Cal State-Northridge, North Florida, Liberty.

Nick Kramer - SG, 6-4, 200 - St. Louis, MO (SLUH) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Saint Louis (6/27/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Southeast Missouri, UAB, Alabama A&M. Interest: Dayton, Creighton, Illinois, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Ole Miss, Utah, Central Florida, Tulsa, Boise State, Princeton, Cornell, Loyola-Chicago, Drake, SIU-Carbondale, Missouri State, Indiana State, Bradley, Evansville, Belmont, SIU-Edwardsville, Eastern Illinois, Tennessee-Martin, Rice, Florida International, Florida Atlantic, Marshall, Milwaukee, IUPUI, East Tennessee State, Furman, VMI, Louisiana-Monroe, South Alabama, North Dakota State, Stetson, Liberty.

Aaron Lemon-Warren - SF, 6-5, 200 - Philadelphia, PA (Mt. Zion Prep) - AAU: K-Low Elite (Adidas 3SSB) - Twitter: @arod_savage - Reclassified from 2021 (6/3/21) - Committed: Delaware State (4/12/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Richmond, Fordham, Penn State, Bowling Green, Drexel, Delaware State. Interest: VCU, St. Bonaventure, Massachusetts, George Washington, La Salle, Temple, New Mexico, Boise State, Princeton, Cornell, Central Michigan, Southern Miss, Rice, IUPUI, East Tennessee State, James Madison, William & Mary, Towson, Saint Peter's, Quinnipiac, Fairfield, UMBC, New Hampshire, Cal State-Bakersfield, Campbell, Wagner, Howard, Morgan State.

KyeRon Lindsay - PF, 6-8, 205 - Denton, TX (Guyer) - AAU: ProSkills (Nike EYBL) - Committed: UNLV (9/23/21) - Decommitted: UNLV (4/18/22) - Committed: Georgia (4/30/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Xavier, Marquette, DePaul, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Georgia, UNLV, Tulsa, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois-Chicago, Texas-El Paso, Texas-San Antonio, Rice, Old Dominion, Texas State, Northeastern, McNeese State, Texas-Arlington, Cal State-Fullerton. Interest: Creighton, Butler, Notre Dame, Kansas, Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma, Iowa State, Florida, South Carolina, LSU, Georgia, Stanford, Arizona State, Utah, California, Washington State, Houston, SMU, South Florida, East Carolina, New Mexico, Boise State, Wyoming, BYU, San Diego, Princeton, Cornell, Brown, Loyola-Chicago, Indiana State, Illinois State, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, Florida International, Marshall, Western Michigan, Milwaukee, IUPUI, VMI, Lehigh, Army, Sam Houston State, Nicholls State, Lamar, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, New Orleans, Incarnate Word, Houston Baptist, Georgia State, Little Rock, South Alabama, Georgia Southern, South Dakota State, Oral Roberts, UC-Riverside, Maine, Northern Arizona, Northern Colorado, Longwood, Lipscomb, Liberty, New Mexico State, Texas-Rio Grande Valley, Howard, Morgan State.

Lual Manyang - C, 6-10, 210 - Twic, South Sudan (Blair Academy, NJ) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Hofstra (4/19/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, VCU, Massachusetts, George Mason, La Salle, Seton Hall, Charlotte, Robert Morris, Manhattan, Siena, Hofstra, Bryant, NJIT. Interest: Dayton, Richmond, St. Joseph's, Xavier, Georgetown, Butler, Marquette, Providence, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Boston College, Indiana, Illinois, Rutgers, Northwestern, Texas, Florida, Texas A&M, South Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, BYU, Oregon State, Washington State, Cincinnati, Temple, Tulsa, East Carolina, Boise State, San Francisco, Santa Clara, San Diego, Rice, Florida International, Youngstown State, IUPUI, East Tennessee State, Samford, Georgia State, Southeastern Louisiana, Iona, Marist, Saint Peter's, Elon, Towson, UMBC, Albany, Binghamton, NJIT, UC-Santa Barbara, UC-Riverside, UNC-Asheville, Southern Utah, California Baptist, Stetson, Utah Valley.

Rob Martin - PG, 5-10, 160 - St. Louis, MO (CBC) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Indiana State (2/22/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Indiana State, Eastern Illinois, Louisiana-Monroe, Arkansas-Pine Bluff. Interest: Dayton, Purdue, Iowa, Kansas State, Missouri, Tulsa, Boise State, Columbia, SIU-Carbondale, Missouri State, Indiana State, Illinois State, Austin Peay, Southeast Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Eastern Kentucky, Bowling Green, Milwaukee, Georgia State, Appalachian State, Maine, NJIT, Mount St. Mary's, Liberty, Texas-Rio Grande Valley, South Carolina State, Alabama A&M.

Damien Mayo - G, 6-3, 205 - St. Louis, MO (Link Academy) - AAU: MOKAN Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Missouri State (4/20/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Pepperdine, Missouri State, Illinois-Chicago, SIU-Edwardsville. Interest: Dayton, St. Bonaventure, Wake Forest, Nebraska, Kansas State, Tennessee, USC, Temple, Tulsa, San Diego State, Boise State, Portland, Murray State, Drake, SIU-Carbondale, Bradley, Illinois State, Belmont, Princeton, Cornell, Florida International, Florida Atlantic, Eastern Michigan, Ball State, Northern Kentucky, Cleveland State, Robert Morris, Austin Peay, Southeast Missouri, Lindenwood, Furman, Lafayette, Army, Elon, Louisiana-Monroe, Sam Houston State, South Dakota State, North Dakota State, Kansas City, Oral Roberts, UMBC, NJIT, Cal State-Fullerton, Eastern Washington, Liberty, Cal State-Bakersfield, Montana State, Abilene Christian, Tarleton State, Alabama A&M.

Keyon Menifield, Jr. - PG, 6-2, 165 - Flint, MI (PHH Prep, AZ) - AAU: The Family (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Washington (10/31/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, St. Bonaventure, Massachusetts, Boston College, Washington, Toledo, Eastern Michigan, Cleveland State, New Mexico State. Interest: Xavier, Marquette, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Kansas State, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi State, Washington, Arizona State, Cincinnati, South Florida, East Carolina, Utah State, Boise State, San Francisco, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois State, Morehead State, Eastern Kentucky, Ohio, Toledo, Western Michigan, Miami-Ohio, Northern Kentucky, Milwaukee, Detroit, Louisiana-Monroe, Jacksonville State, Georgia Southern, Holy Cross, Charleston, Iona, Canisius, North Dakota State, UC-Santa Barbara, UMBC, NJIT, Northern Arizona, Stetson, South Carolina State, Jackson State, Alabama A&M, Grambling State.

Brandon Miller - SF, 6-8, 180 - Nashville, TN (Cane Ridge) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Alabama (11/1/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, DePaul, Louisville, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Auburn, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Memphis, Tennessee State. Interest: George Mason, Georgetown, Connecticut, North Carolina, Ohio State, Purdue, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Tulsa, San Jose State, Illinois State, Murray State, Tennessee State, Middle Tennessee State, Liberty.

Matthew Nunez - C, 6-10, 230 - Newport News, VA (Hargrave Military Academy) - AAU: District WAWG (Under Armour Association) - Reclassified: 2021 (5/8/21) - Committed: East Tennessee State (5/8/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, VCU, George Washington, Georgetown, Florida, Wichita State, Ohio, Central Michigan, Navy, William & Mary. Interest: Richmond, Duquesne, Xavier, Providence, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Missouri, Cincinnati, Temple, Tulsa, Air Force, Boise State, San Diego, Princeton, Cornell, Dartmouth, Columbia, Loyola-Chicago, Belmont, Austin Peay, East Tennessee State, VMI, Old Dominion, Rice, Eastern Michigan, Illinois-Chicago, Milwaukee Georgia State, Appalachian State, Texas-Arlington, Coastal Carolina, South Alabama, Sam Houston State, Iona, American, Lafayette, Army, Holy Cross, Lehigh, James Madison, UNC-Wilmington, Radford, Longwood, Hartford, NJIT, Mount St. Mary's, Jacksonville, Lipscomb, Liberty, Alabama State.

Pharrel Payne - PF, 6-8, 235 - Cottage Grove, MN (Park) - AAU: Minnesota Select - Committed: Minnesota (8/22/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Minnesota, Texas A&M, Loyola-Chicago, Drake, UC-Santa Barbara. Interest: Dayton, Davidson, Xavier, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Wisconsin, Purdue, Texas, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Florida, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Utah, Stanford, Colorado, Tulsa, Colorado State, Boise State, Dartmouth, Northern Iowa, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois State, Belmont, Toledo, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Lehigh, Northeastern, Appalachian State, South Alabama, South Dakota State, South Dakota, North Dakota, North Dakota State, St. Thomas, NJIT, Montana, Northern Colorado, Mount St. Mary's, Liberty.

Jalen Quinn - PG, 6-3, 185 - Tuscola, IL (Tuscola) - AAU: Illinois Wolves (Under Armour) - Committed: Loyola-Chicago (8/16/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, DePaul, Virginia Tech, Northwestern, Wichita State, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Drake, Illinois State, Belmont, Southeast Missouri, Eastern Illinois, Rice, Illinois-Chicago, Wofford. Interest: Creighton, Xavier, Marquette, Butler, Wake Forest, Illinois, Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Oklahoma, Kansas State, Iowa State, Missouri, Arkansas, Arizona State, Stanford, California, Cincinnati, Tulsa, East Carolina, Utah State, Colorado State, Boise State, Air Force, Santa Clara, San Diego, Bradley, Morehead State, Toledo, Cleveland State, Miami-Ohio, Bowling Green, Northern Kentucky, Milwaukee, Youngstown State, Furman, Iona, South Dakota State, South Dakota, Denver, St. Thomas, Holy Cross, Navy, James Madison, Northeastern, Lamar, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Appalachian State, Louisiana-Monroe, UC-Davis, Montana State, Radford, Longwood, Mount St. Mary's, Lipscomb.

Devin Ree - SF, 6-7, 170 - Terry, MS (Terry) - AAU: We All Can Go (Nike EYBL) - Committed: LSU (12/10/20) - Decommitted: LSU (3/13/22) - Committed: Louisville (4/30/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, St. John's, DePaul, Louisville, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Georgia, UCLA, Memphis, Tennessee State, Western Kentucky, Jackson State. Interest: Creighton, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Texas, Iowa State, West Virginia, South Carolina, Texas A&M, SMU, Tulsa, East Carolina, Indiana State, Murray State, Jacksonville State, UAB, Southern Miss, Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee, IUPUI, Georgia State, Louisiana, Southeastern Louisiana, North Carolina A&T, Alabama State.

Tarris Reed, Jr. - PF, 6-10, 230 - St. Charles, MO (Link Year Prep) - AAU: MOKAN Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Michigan (8/5/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Xavier, Creighton, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Purdue, Nebraska, Kansas, Kansas State, Florida, Missouri, Mississippi State, Arizona State, Kansas City. Interest: Dayton, Butler, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Arkansas, Stanford, California, Tulsa, Air Force, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois State, Belmont, Austin Peay, SIU-Edwardsville, Toledo, South Dakota State, North Dakota State, Oral Roberts, Louisiana-Monroe, Cal State-Fullerton, Stetson, Liberty.

Will Richardson - PG, 6-2, 180 - Teaneck, NJ (Bergen Catholic) - AAU: PSA Cardinals (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Fordham (10/10/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Massachusetts, Fordham, Xavier, Marquette, Seton Hall, St. John's, Maryland, Penn State, Northwestern, TCU, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Stanford, Wichita State, Columbia, Iona, Stony Brook, Bryant. Interest: St. Joseph's, Creighton, Georgetown, Wake Forest, Notre Dame, Indiana, Auburn, Georgia, Tulsa, Penn, Rice, Sacred Heart.

Elijah Saunders - F, 6-8, 215 - Scottsdale, AZ (Sunnyslope) - AAU: Compton Magic (Adidas 3SSB) - Committed: San Diego State (9/24/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Duquesne, St. John's, DePaul, Virginia Tech, Miami, Boston College, Tulsa, San Diego State, UNLV, Nevada, New Mexico, Fresno State, San Jose State, San Francisco, Loyola Marymount, San Diego, Texas-El Paso, Rice, Lehigh, Boston, South Dakota, UC-Davis, UC-Riverside, Cal Poly, Montana, Northern Arizona, Grand Canyon. Interest: George Washington, Illinois, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Arizona, USC, Utah, Washington State, Utah State, Wyoming, Colorado State, Boise State, Saint Mary's, Portland, Pacific, Princeton, SIU-Carbondale, Missouri State, Marshall, Illinois-Chicago, Northern Illinois, IUPUI, East Tennessee State, Holy Cross, William & Mary, Sam Houston State, South Alabama, NJIT, UC-Irvine, UC-Santa Barbara, Cal State-Fullerton, Cal State-Bakersfield, Southern Utah, Montana State, Eastern Washington, Sacramento State, Jacksonville, California Baptist, Dixie State, Howard.

Jordan Shorter - SG, 6-5, 220 - Fort Lauderdale, FL (Scotland Campus, PA) - AAU: Team Breakdown (Under Armour Association) - Committed: Little Rock (5/5/22)
Offers: Saint Louis, Iowa State, Oklahoma State, Florida, South Florida, Florida International, Youngstown State, Little Rock. Interest: Dayton, La Salle, Georgetown, DePaul, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Illinois, Rutgers, Oklahoma, Georgia, West Virginia, Central Florida, UNLV, Boise State, Gonzaga, Tulane, East Carolina, Tennessee Tech, North Texas, Middle Tennessee, Marshall, Florida Atlantic, Northern Kentucky, IUPUI, Robert Morris, East Tennessee State, Mercer, UNC-Greensboro, Georgia State, James Madison, Iona, Hofstra, Towson, Delaware, UMBC, South Carolina-Upstate, Radford, NJIT, Florida Gulf Coast, Stephen F. Austin, Southern Utah, New Mexico State, South Carolina State.

Jai Smith - PF, 6-10, 240 - Syracuse, NY (Word of God, NC) - AAU: City Rocks (Nike EYBL) - Signed: Overtime Elite League (6/21/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, VCU, Massachusetts, Xavier, Georgetown, Marquette, Seton Hall, St. John's, DePaul, North Carolina State, Wake Forest, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Michigan State, Maryland, Illinois, Rutgers, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, West Virginia, Baylor, Texas Tech, Florida, Texas A&M, Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Missouri, Ole Miss, Georgia, UCLA, Oregon, USC, Oregon State, Memphis, Houston, Tulsa, East Carolina, San Diego State, San Diego, Eastern Kentucky, Buffalo, Ohio, Siena, Hofstra, Howard, North Carolina Central. Interest: Richmond, Connecticut, Duke, Syracuse, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Miami, Wisconsin, Purdue, Kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, Arizona, Cincinnati, Wichita State Temple, Princeton, Cornell, Central Michigan, Charlotte, Florida International, UNC-Greensboro, Colgate, Niagara, Stony Brook, NJIT, Liberty.

Nick Smith, Jr. - PG, 6-4, 175 - Sherwood, AR (Sylvan Hills) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Arkansas (9/29/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Georgetown, St. John's, DePaul, Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Baylor, Florida, Auburn, Arkansas, Alabama, Ole Miss, Tulsa, Murray State, Southern Miss, Oral Roberts, North Carolina A&T. Interest: North Carolina, Florida State, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Ohio State, Purdue, Iowa, Kansas, Iowa State, Kentucky, Texas A&M, LSU, Vanderbilt, Stanford, Memphis, SMU, SIU-Carbondale, Belmont, Little Rock, Texas-Arlington, Liberty, Texas Southern, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Alcorn State.

Brian Taylor - SG, 6-3, 170 - St. Louis, MO (De Smet) - AAU: Gateway (Under Armour Rise) - Committed: Milwaukee (9/9/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Wichita State, Wyoming, Drake, Southeast Missouri, Eastern Illinois, SIU-Edwardsville, North Texas, Miami-Ohio, Bowling Green, Milwaukee, IUPUI, Kansas City. Interest: Xavier, Creighton, Wake Forest, Indiana, Kansas State, Stanford, Washington State, Temple, Tulsa, East Carolina, Utah State, Boise State, Princeton, Yale, Cornell, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Illinois State, Indiana State, Evansville, Belmont, Middle Tennessee State, Rice, Florida International, Northern Kentucky, Northern Illinois, Furman, Towson, Elon, Georgia State, Louisiana-Monroe, South Dakota State, North Dakota State, UC-Davis, Jacksonville, Texas Southern.

Kellen Thames - G, 6-5, 175 - Maryland Heights, MO (Pattonville) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Saint Louis (7/8/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Georgetown, Missouri, Southeast Missouri. Interest: Tulsa, Boise State, SIU-Carbondale, Indiana State, Belmont, Morehead State, SIU-Edwardsville, Georgia State.

Connor Turnbull - C, 6-10, 195 - O'Fallon, MO (Fort Zumwalt North) - AAU: Brad Beal Elite (Nike EYBL) - Committed: Butler (7/1/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Butler, Kansas State, Missouri, Indiana State. 
Interest: Creighton, Illinois, Tennessee, Utah, Tulsa, Cornell, Loyola-Chicago, SIU-Carbondale, Drake, Indiana State, Illinois State, Evansville, Southeast Missouri, SIU-Edwardsville, Tennessee-Martin, Eastern Illinois, Marshall, Toledo, Milwaukee, Furman, VMI, Georgia State, Louisiana-Monroe, North Dakota State, Montana State, Radford, Lipscomb, Liberty, South Carolina State.

Lamar Washington - SG, 6-4, 215 - Portland, OR (Compass Prep, AZ) - AAU: Dream Vision (Adidas 3SSB) - Committed: Texas Tech (12/23/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, Texas Tech, TCU, Auburn, Washington State, Oregon State, Colorado State, Boise State, San Francisco, Pepperdine, Portland, Pacific, Montana State, Portland State, Eastern Washington, Bryant. 
Interest: Dayton, Wake Forest, Boston College, Ohio State, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Oregon, Arizona, USC, Stanford, Utah, Houston, Tulsa, Nevada, Utah State, Saint Mary's, Princeton, Cornell, Columbia, Loyola-Chicago, Florida International, Northern Illinois, Louisiana-Monroe, Coastal Carolina, North Dakota, Hawaii, UC-Irvine, UC-Santa Barbara, Cal Poly, Montana, Idaho, Seattle, Bethune Cookman.

Scotty Washington - SG, 6-5, 175 - Bellflower, CA (Southern California Academy) - AAU: Dream Vision (Adidas 3SSB) - Reclassified to 2021 - Committed: California Baptist (8/11/21)
Offers: Saint Louis, TCU, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Colorado State, Loyola Marymount, Pepperdine, San Diego, Hofstra, Hawaii, UC-Santa Barbara, UC-Davis, Montana, Southern Utah, Cal State-Bakersfield. Interest: Duquesne, Massachusetts, George Washington, Georgetown, Creighton, Virginia Tech, Illinois, USC, Arizona State, California, Oregon State, San Diego State, Nevada, Boise State, Utah State, Air Force, Saint Mary's, Santa Clara, Portland, Princeton, Columbia, Cornell, Drake, Austin Peay, Charlotte, Milwaukee, IUPUI, Louisiana, Towson, Long Beach State, UC-Irvine, UC-Riverside, Weber State, Montana State, Grand Canyon, Seattle, California Baptist, Texas-Rio Grande Valley.

Quion Williams - SF, 6-5, 202 - Mansfield, TX (Legacy) - AAU: Southern Assault (Adidas 3SSB) - Committed: Oklahoma State (8/4/21).
Offers: Saint Louis, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, TCU, Kansas State, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Georgia, Houston, Cincinnati, Tulsa, Southeast Missouri, Cleveland State, Troy, Oral Roberts, Texas-Rio Grande Valley. Interest: Creighton, Butler, Boston College, Illinois, Minnesota, Penn State, Texas, Oklahoma, Auburn, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Georgia, Oregon, Arizona State, Utah, Washington State, SMU, East Carolina, Wyoming, Colorado State, Gonzaga, Cornell, Northern Iowa, Murray State, North Texas, Louisiana Tech, Bowling Green, Northern Illinois, Youngstown State, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Lamar, Texas-Arlington, Central Arkansas, Texas State, Georgia State, Louisiana, Arkansas State, Iona, UMBC, UC-Santa Barbara, Montana State, Radford, Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

thetorch and Coach314 like this