Welcome Terrence Hargrove!

1 minute ago, TFord and TRavs said:

I don’t know why I am getting auto bad posts from anonoymous users. Anyways he is close with EJ liddel. Mizzou thought he was a lock since him and Tilmon are almost family. 

I think East STL to Stl is a much easier transition than to Columbia. If Slu wins big next year and mizzou does mediocre I think we lock down the state recruitment. 

Next up is EJ liddel or Okoro on my wish list 

Okoro who committed to Oregon and SLU never was really that close on?  

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for those of you who have seen Hargrove and Liddell play.  Do they play the same position which might make the recruiting of Liddell tougher or is one more of a 4/5 type with the other more of a 3 (wing) type?

10 minutes ago, bauman said:

A question for those of you who have seen Hargrove and Liddell play.  Do they play the same position which might make the recruiting of Liddell tougher or is one more of a 4/5 type with the other more of a 3 (wing) type?

👀👀

23 minutes ago, bauman said:

I think Billiken Roy had props for Hargrove in a post not too long ago & said we needed to snag him.

2 hours ago, kmbilliken said:

I thought he was the best player on East St Louis when he was a sophomore and Tilmon was a senior. He has desire and ability. He will be   a very good player for us.

This true.   He is a very good player.   Fantastic get.   Now come on EJ.  Make this historic

2 hours ago, BourbanStreet said:

Mizzou put him on the back burner and considered him a fall back option if plan A didn't work out, so it makes sense SLU landed him.

Even though BourbanStreet used blue font to indicate saying it tongue-in-cheek, someone reacted "troll"?  Tough audience!

And then there's this:

1 hour ago, bauman said:

Hargrove is a wing.    Liddell has always been a pf.  However Liddell wants to become a wing.  That's all right we can play two ultra athletic wings.

SLU_Lax likes this

9 minutes ago, Zink said:

Would love a run-down on Hargrove from @billiken_roy! Frazier compared him to Xavier Sneed, which is quite promising...

Sneed is a pretty good comparison.    

Just now, HoosierPal said:

Hargrove Stats on the 24/7 website. 

Year

2017-18

GP Pts Reb Ast Blk Stl FG% 3PT% FT%
26 18.1 9.8 1.3 2.2 0.4 47.0 38.0 70.0

And he can dunk.   He can really dunk!

1 minute ago, HoosierPal said:

Hargrove Stats on the 24/7 website. 

Year

2017-18