Welcome Terrence Hargrove!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Pearson knew something - playing time will be tough to earn in 2 years.  Agree that hopefully this helps with Liddel.  Ford just keeps reeling them in - where all the people who say it is hard to recruit to SLU.  All you need is the right coach.  I agree with Spoonsball - get him signed and with a big buy out clause.

5 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Wow!  Great news!  Frank is saying he was just measured at 6'8"?  Do we know if that is true because most other places seem to list him 6'6".  Either way what a great get.  Most Mizzou fans thought he was a lock for them.  

He’s 6-6, I think the 6-8 is either a typo or exaggeration. 

3 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

Here is an article about him from a Mizzou guy that thought he was a lock for Mizzou.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/sec/university-of-missouri/article210215954.html

Mizzou put him on the back burner and considered him a fall back option if plan A didn't work out, so it makes sense SLU landed him.

10 minutes ago, ChangeOfPace said:

According to Frank, Hargrove was measured at 6’8 last week. It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that he was/is still growing.

Hope that’s the case.

He shot 38 percent from 3 with over 100 attempts, plus 70 percent  from the FT line with more than 70 attempts....nice numbers.

I don’t know why I am getting auto bad posts from anonoymous users. Anyways he is close with EJ liddel. Mizzou thought he was a lock since him and Tilmon are almost family. 

I think East STL to Stl is a much easier transition than to Columbia. If Slu wins big next year and mizzou does mediocre I think we lock down the state recruitment. 

Next up is EJ liddel or Okoro on my wish list