OT: spot to watch Germany vs Mex and CWS on SUN?

Going to be in the STL SAT to SUN.

On Sunday Germany vs Mexico starts at 10 and Texas vs Arkansas CWS at 1.  What's a good spot that has food and will have the games?

Haven't booked the hotel yet.  Hotels are expensive that weekend maybe because Cubs are in town.  I was hoping to stay at Ignacio but it's full.  Maybe a room will open up.

I'm missing an opportunity to wear lederhosen and harass Mexico fans here in Texas but I'll watch anyway.

I would recommend Scottish Arms or Amsterdam Tavern. 

In 2010 during the Germany/England match I was the only guy at Scottish Arms with a Germany jersey on...it was a blast. 

Thanks for the suggestions.  Hoping to stay near Central West End.  Think I'll hit Scottish Arms for Weltmeister spiel and brunch then head to ITAP to catch Texas vs Ark in CWS then to airport.

I was hoping Box would invite me over to watch with him and Leon.

7 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

Thanks for the suggestions.  Hoping to stay near Central West End.  Think I'll hit Scottish Arms for Weltmeister spiel and brunch then head to ITAP to catch Texas vs Ark in CWS then to airport.

I was hoping Box would invite me over to watch with him and Leon.

If my team gets bounced from this soccer tournament Saturday night, come meet me in Soulard 

On 6/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, TheA_Bomb said:

Going to be in the STL SAT to SUN.

On Sunday Germany vs Mexico starts at 10 and Texas vs Arkansas CWS at 1.  What's a good spot that has food and will have the games?

Haven't booked the hotel yet.  Hotels are expensive that weekend maybe because Cubs are in town.  I was hoping to stay at Ignacio but it's full.  Maybe a room will open up.

I'm missing an opportunity to wear lederhosen and harass Mexico fans here in Texas but I'll watch anyway.

You’re not watching with @TFord and TRavsMom at her place? Y’all have a falling out?

Yeah that was rough.   Moved from Scottish Arms to ITAP to watch College World Series.  Good suggestion on the bars.  I stayed at Parkway Hotel walking distance to both.  CWS in the CWE