Bishop

Good for Bishop and think he can really succeed there.

2 of the players found new schools, Goodwin came back, and Henriquez is doing just fine. Makes me wonder how damning the report really could have been. Weathers really may have gone rogue and Pestello doesnt have the balls to stand up to anyone

On June 6, 2018 at 7:04 PM, JMM28 said:

I hope he gets multiple graduate degrees, plays in the NCAA tournament, and wins conference player of the year. Poor guy is a victim of SLU and the Pestello regime. 

Bishop is not a victim of SLU or the Pestello regime.

Bishop participated in an orgy, allegedly participated in the filming of that orgy and allegedly posting it online.

Tell me how he is a victim again?

This is so stupid. Moderators protect a troll but delete posts of people who have been here for over a decade. If Tilkowsky is allowed to spew his flaming garbage here then we should be allowed to lampoon him. You guys have banned/suspended people for less. Why not Tilkowsky? What is he, your buddy?

@SluSignGuy @Quality Is Job 1

Edited by billikenfan05

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

This is so stupid. Moderators protect a troll but delete posts of people who have been here for over a decade. If Tilkowsky is allowed to spew his flaming garbage here then we should be allowed to lampoon him.

It doesn't matter how long people have been posting here.  They still must follow the rules.  Period.

As for Tilkowsky, he's suspended for a month.  Yes, I know many of you want him or her gone permanently, but that's not what I've decided.

I have Troll pants on ignore, but am forced to read his  garbage when fools respond to him.  Yank him.

I fully support returning to more civil discourse without foul language...that is just my opinion.

I like to think of our board as sitting around the table with 20-30 of my friends shooting the bull about our beloved Bills.

mhg

21 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Oh my god, you are so lame. Stop being the moral friggin police on this board. I used the word ******. You can say that on the 4 major networks. I don't trust a grown man who tells other grown men to "watch their language".

I do if there are kids around. I'm guessing the average age of posters on this board has always been about 55.   Other than Signguy (formerly signkid,) I'd be willing to bet that the number of impressionable young minds, say 6-15 years old, on this board has always been zero.  Having said that it's not my sandbox.

Edited by Quality Is Job 1
billikenfan05 likes this

26 minutes ago, Billikenbooster said:

I have Troll pants on ignore, but am forced to read his  garbage when fools respond to him.  Yank him.

I fully support returning to more civil discourse without foul language...that is just my opinion.

I like to think of our board as sitting around the table with 20-30 of my friends shooting the bull about our beloved Bills.

mhg

Nobody responded to him.

26 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

It doesn't matter how long people have been posting here.  They still must follow the rules.  Period.

As for Tilkowsky, he's suspended for a month.  Yes, I know many of you want him or her gone permanently, but that's not what I've decided.

Over/under 500 “bad posts” for T-do? 

T-do, July 8th:

01DDF5BD-9D14-4011-831A-EC24557A80F3.gif.fda48e022c51e7668aa2a99449cd0ec8.gif

51 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

This is so stupid. Moderators protect a troll but delete posts of people who have been here for over a decade. If Tilkowsky is allowed to spew his flaming garbage here then we should be allowed to lampoon him. You guys have banned/suspended people for less. Why not Tilkowsky? What is he, your buddy?

See it is hard to be a Billiken fan

billikenfan05 likes this

47 minutes ago, Billikenbooster said:

mhg

Except the table is appearently in a church cry room :)