2018-19 season

27 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Bracket Matrix from Friday. http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

38 brackets, A10 a one bid league, SLU a hill to climb but picked in 8 brackets.

I still think it's 2, especially if 1 team wins conference title and different team wins the tourney. Yesterday didn't help, but Davidson taking Temple to OT w/o Grady was an impressive loss, if you can call a loss impressive. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few notes from some of the games mentioned above.....

Ore St and Tex A&M....Both B teams...OSU at home should have won because they were at home....not a bad loss just a loss.

N Ala  (F) vs UNC Greensboro (B- )....UNCG wins ...this turns out the way it was supposed to

SH and Rutgers both B+ teams....a win at home for SH ...again as it should be...

Oral R (D- )  at Rich (C- )...bad loss for Richmond.

29 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Can we talk about French’s fastbreak dunk the other night?

Probably the most ferocious dunk I’ve ever seen from a Billiken

Probably my second favorite after the Tommie Liddell putback that put an opposing player on a poster. May have been against GW??  Not sure on that. 

Edit:  found it on YouTube. 

7 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

This one was fun too.

Surprised I forgot this one. I distinctly remember it because I was in the hospital having just had my appendix removed the previous day or the day before that. I was lucky the game was on ESPN2 and the hospital actually got that channel. When Brown dunked that I think I yelled so loud I hurt myself and scared the nurses. Looking back they probably thought this little kid is f****** nuts over a basketball game (I was 13 at the time)

6 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

The Brown one can't hang with the other two. I totally forgot about that Liddell one. That one definitely has a shout

Tommie throwing the defender to the ground and staring him down is great. Should’ve been an And 1. Would probably be a Tech with refs these days though. 

i believe it was a game vs st bonaventure the player he jumped over last name was messiah.   i distinctly remember ramsey on the post game playing the highlight over and he said (screamed is more like it) something to the effect, "where's your messiah now?"

VeniceMenace likes this

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

i believe it was a game vs st bonaventure the player he jumped over last name was messiah.   i distinctly remember ramsey on the post game playing the highlight over and he said (screamed is more like it) something to the effect, "where's your messiah now?"

I saw Jeffers a couple of weeks ago at my grandson game. (Assistant coach at UCity High) . Introduced myself and said to one of his co workers who I knew that Mo had one of the greatest Billiken dunks of all time. Mo immediately said St. Bonaventure. Nice man. 

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said: