2018-19 season

3 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-I wonder where we rank in D1 in this regard? I think our arena is awesome (concessions overpriced), the Pavillion for practice when arena in use can't be considered bad and I would think every place has times when arena not available (if for no other reason a women's game) and wonder what is meant by "resources" but this could be a comment from a school that doesn't spend to our level - good to get praise 

I would consider Dr. Chaifetz a resource 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Seemed like team chemistry isnt where it is and I wonder if that had anything to do with Santos. Still no word on what he did

"..team chemistry ISN'T where it is..."   It IS where it is.  

As Coach has said more than once, the team dynamics/chemistry issue is due to having only 4 returning players from last year's squad.  He is having to teach all the small items he want so to see to the vast majority of the team..  It has nothing to do with Santos.

I don't care and don't really want to know what Santos did.  It is none of my business, and I can live without knowing the issue(s).

3 hours ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Seemed like team chemistry isnt where it is and I wonder if that had anything to do with Santos. Still no word on what he did

Literally no mention of team chemistry anywhere in those tweets. Ford’s just downplaying the team because he doesn’t want to come off as cocky 

A10 media day takes places tomorrow, here’s is a link for all details, including timing and streaming information for interviews with each coach:

http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=211776300

Preseason polls and preseason all-conference teams will be announced early on in the day. I think people will be happy with the results. 

VeniceMenace likes this

11 minutes ago, TheOne said:

A10 media day takes places tomorrow, here’s is a link for all details, including timing and streaming information for interviews with each coach:

http://www.atlantic10.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31600&ATCLID=211776300

Preseason polls and preseason all-conference teams will be announced early on in the day. I think people will be happy with the results. 

-we're not SVU, being the preseason pick doesn't mean much, doesn't  include a March invite, the results that matter happen between the lines not in preseason polls, but I will take good pub and attention for the program

-win the games, that's what counts

JMM28 likes this

I think the first and second teams are pretty solid, kinda hard to argue with based on numbers and performance from last year. As high as we all are on Bess and Goodwin and French coming into this season, I can see why it's harder to make the case on paper they'd be first-teamers above those five.

4 minutes ago, Brighton said:
On 9/14/2018 at 1:14 PM, billiken_roy said:

hoping "bad" = chaifetz arena no longer will have funnel cakes this coming season.

"Good" can be anything as i havent went into a season feeling this positive for a long long time.  only 1 away. onl;y

Edited by willie
don't know how this popped up