2018-19 season

hoping "bad" = chaifetz arena no longer will have funnel cakes this coming season.

"Good" can be anything as i havent went into a season feeling this positive for a long long time.  

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

NO S3. betting line on injury. 

If he takes longer to respond, then the betting line will shift to something else. 

I would say that when he says good and bad that does not mean S3 since that would not indicate anything good

If it were an injury, I imagine @TheOne would have said as much or said something hinting at that.  I’m guessing the bad news is not injury related.  

Gotdamnit. 

1 minute ago, moytoy12 said:

If it were an injury, I imagine @TheOne would have said as much or said something hinting at that.  I’m guessing the bad news is not injury related.  

Gotdamnit. 

After last season Ford and staff would be idiots to not have these kids under supervision 24/7 in some form before the season starts.

In the military if there isn't something for the younger ones to do, you find something for them to do. Bored kids= bad decisions always