2018-19 season

-from A10 Talk, fwiw, about 3 impact transfers....In his final collegiate season, Tramaine Isabell is headed back to Missouri — the state in which he started his freshman campaign. In 2014-15, Isabell played for Mizzou before transferring to Drexel for his junior year. Now, the Billikens have an experienced guard who averaged 21.0 points per game last year for the Dragons. Isabell affected all facets of the game last season and really erupted to meet his full potential. He was one of the best in his conference at drawing fouls and getting to the line, and at the same time, he seldom commit fouls on the defensive end of the floor. Isabell is also a strong distributor, hit 57.5% of his two pointers in conference play (which is incredible for a guard), and even broke the 40 point barrier with one heck of a performance last season against Elon.Isabell is quick and powerful, and he makes great decisions with the basketball. That could honestly be his greatest asset, as he’ll be joining a young Billikens team that’s expected to make a lot of noise in the conference this year. The senior should have an enormous impact on this SLU team in 2018-19, and should he live up to his full potential, he’ll have a chance to go dancing before leaving the collegiate scene.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-looks like CAG did a pull up on the rim and shattered a backboard with no defense around him, I don't get it

The glass shattered on the initial part of the dunk, before the rim bounced back.  Carte'Are never did a pull up: just a normal reflex bounce/change of direction.

23 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

The glass shattered on the initial part of the dunk, before the rim bounced back.  Carte'Are never did a pull up: just a normal reflex bounce/change of direction.

-I'll disagree, but it doesn't matter, I think we can agree that EW, the player prior to CAG in the drill, compromised the integrity of the standard

the article makes it sound like welmer isnt really sure how much eligibility he has left.   he knows he has at least 2.   so apparently the ncaa hasnt ruled on another medical red shirt. 

VeniceMenace likes this

30 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

Q&A with Welmer. Hoping to play this season and clarifies remaining eligibility.

http://dimorosports.com/2018/09/07/saint-louis-billikens-1-on-1-with-elliott-welmer/

Knew the author at SLU. Really nice guy. He was a mainstay in the student section. Good to have him writing in depth articles 

Box and Won likes this

On 9/8/2018 at 4:12 PM, Old guy said:

As a PR event, a shattered backboard may be great, however it is pretty hazardous for a player to be enveloped in a cloud of glass shards.

2 trooe, O.G.; too true.

This is exactly what we've come to expect from Old guy for five years now, so I'm not sure why it earns him "troll" reactions.  So he apparently has a shtick or persona?!  That doesn't make him a troll, just as @Triangle andToo was not.

7 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

2 trooe, O.G.; too true.

This is exactly what we've come to expect from Old guy for five years now, so I'm not sure why it earns him "troll" reactions.  So he apparently has a shtick or persona?!  That doesn't make him a troll, just as @Triangle andToo was not.

Triangle and Too talked hoops, but he was a troll. He posted to get reactions.

Old guy is the same only he posts nothing of significance. Past time for whoever this is to quit the act.

50 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Triangle and Too talked hoops, but he was a troll. He posted to get reactions.

Old guy is the same only he posts nothing of significance. Past time for whoever this is to quit the act.

Old guy isn't a troll. He brings another personality and perspective to this board. He also is informative on medical issues. If you don't like him, ignore him.

I earn my Troll reactions because what I say is something they do not like to hear. Yes I bring a different point of view to this board and yes I am not a troll. As I have said before this not an act or a shtick, and I post what I post because I believe it, not to cause anyone to have a rise. This whole situation is due to the use of the reaction feature which I think should be banned. If someone does not like what I say that is fine. I would much prefer to  have them tell me and if they wish, insult me in person. 

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

I earn my Troll reactions because what I say is something they do not like to hear. Yes I bring a different point of view to this board and yes I am not a troll. As I have said before this not an act or a shtick, and I post what I post because I believe it, not to cause anyone to have a rise. This whole situation is due to the use of the reaction feature which I think should be banned. If someone does not like what I say that is fine. I would much prefer to  have them tell me and if they wish, insult me in person. 

Don't you have season tickets?