2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

Wow.  Given the lackluster performances against N. Alabama, Troy, & SEMO, I'm really surprised we are getting national love even with the close W over Seton Hall.

Really need to beat Pitt and not have some kind of letdown game against Central Arkansas.  Keep the hype flowing going into the Butler game and Chaifetz will be rocking.

36 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Wow.  Given the lackluster performances against N. Alabama, Troy, & SEMO, I'm really surprised we are getting national love even with the close W over Seton Hall.

Really need to beat Pitt and not have some kind of letdown game against Central Arkansas.  Keep the hype flowing going into the Butler game and Chaifetz will be rocking.

W's are W's..... and we're 4-0 

Was going to post a "if we" comment, but then figured it would just jinx us. Very pleased to see us getting votes and Katz listing us in his top 36. Andy's been promoting us for a while now. One game at a time, and I get the feeling Pitt's not going to be the pushover we might have thought when the game was first announced. In fact, I expect another brawl. No TV for it that I can find. Speaking of which, is ESPNU just a streaming channel. It's not offered by Uverse TV that I can see.

7 hours ago, slu72 said:

Was going to post a "if we" comment, but then figured it would just jinx us. Very pleased to see us getting votes and Katz listing us in his top 36. Andy's been promoting us for a while now. One game at a time, and I get the feeling Pitt's not going to be the pushover we might have thought when the game was first announced. In fact, I expect another brawl. No TV for it that I can find. Speaking of which, is ESPNU just a streaming channel. It's not offered by Uverse TV that I can see.

The game is on the ACC network,  which is available in the Watch ESPN app at 11:00 CT

50 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

This is giving me flashbacks to the Missouri State game when SLU offered free admission to anyone with a college ID. What a cluster that was.

The idea that students from Central AR has a big contingency of students home for the Thanksgiving Holiday is ludicrous.  I would not worry about this turning into another SWM debacle.  I agree the scheduling of that game when they did it was just plain stupid on SLU's part.

5 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

The idea that students from Central AR has a big contingency of students home for the Thanksgiving Holiday is ludicrous.  I would not worry about this turning into another SWM debacle.  I agree the scheduling of that game when they did it was just plain stupid on SLU's part.

Oh please don't think I'm equating this to Mo St. It just reminded me of it, I'm not worried.