2018-19 season

9 minutes ago, Brighton said:

The lack of TV for the Pitt game kinda sucks.  I was hoping to post up at my neighborhood watering hole for that one.

Also, funnel cakes are overrated.  Don't @ me. 

JMM28 likes this

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, willie said:

Glad to see coverage by Fox but disappointed there is only 1 away game. 

I get what you're saying and I agree. Mostly because it's the usual suspects of Duquesne, Bonawelding and Fordham. The PIT game will be on TV somewhere. They should be broadcast on ESPN+ which isn't much of a consolation because it's a subscription service(Fire Stick or Apple TV is the best way to stream to your TV). This has to be the first season every Billiken game will be easily accessible on a physical TV(at least in St. Louis). I think we can all be grateful for that!

NextYearBill likes this

1 minute ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Well this isn’t good...

I'm guessing this is what Jordan was referring to in this tweet earlier today. Figured I'd wait it out to see if it was something basketball related before freaking out.

unnamed.png

-wow, I have always wondered if a soft version of a baseball catcher's mask would be available and provide better protection than the nose masks I am familiar with as these look like if you got hit in the nose it would hurt like hell

-It Is Very Hard Work Being A Billiken Fan

The tip of the nose is cartilage, however the cartilage septum is fixed to internal bony structures which go deep into the skull and also extend laterally. The anatomy is complex. These bones are fixed in place. True most nasal injuries involve the cartilage. When the bone is fractured and needs surgery it is hard to say how bad it is just by hearing there is a fracture and surgery is required.