2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Well, if they're practicing now, I imagine the madness exhibition tonight will be light.

it was always going to just be a playtime thing.   no expectations of a real practice this evening.  dunk contest and such.   just showing off the team.

9 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

it was always going to just be a playtime thing.   no expectations of a real practice this evening.  dunk contest and such.   just showing off the team.

I remember that one time that Brad Soderberg lit into his guys after an open scrimmage and put them through a tough practice!

23 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Someone get Frank a phone with a decent camera.

As a photographer, I would question using a phone's camera, period!  Nevertheless, the camera in his phone would probably be adequate, if he would use the right settings/mode.  For indoors or low light, it's better to switch to action/sports mode to freeze motion.

51 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

TrollBanks. I don't mind you awarding me troll reactions (you've given me 98 now..any special celebration for #100?).  But trolling this amazing stat on French is bad form. 

True Colors?

He is really locked in on you, scary.

40 minutes ago, CBFan said:

He is really locked in on you, scary.

look at it this way, with hoosierpal taking the brunt of the tilky/banks punishment it appears to be leaving the rest of us free.   

CBFan and HoosierPal like this

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

TrollBanks. I don't mind you awarding me troll reactions (you've given me 98 now..any special celebration for #100?).  But trolling this amazing stat on French is bad form. 

True Colors?

Maybe you've got it all wrong, @HoosierPal: It's not really his intention to affect your reputation as much as to leave his calling card.  He's saying, "Courtesy of 'troll.'"  I notice he doesn't post enough to receive reputation points in retribution.

How's this for a celebration idea:  @Banks gives you a 100th "troll" vote, and I give him a warning point that prevents him from accessing the site.

54 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Maybe you've got it all wrong, @HoosierPal: It's not really his intention to affect your reputation as much as to leave his calling card.  He's saying, "Courtesy of 'troll.'"  I notice he doesn't post enough to receive reputation points in retribution.

How's this for a celebration idea:  @Banks gives you a 100th "troll" vote, and I give him a warning point that prevents him from accessing the site.

Cool. He deserves some form of prize for his steadfast dedication.  You can monitor my profile to find out when the next two come in.  He gave me four 'deposits' this morning.  If he isn't reading this post, the magical 100th will be tomorrow.   

I have seen him reward '05 with a few of his trademarks too, so his grand total is already over the century mark.

He's PO'd at me for outing him as Tilky when he signed up as Banks.  

Responding to Billiken Roy, I'm glad to take one for the team.  (Never figured out how to do the blue mentions.)

2 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Responding to Billiken Roy, I'm glad to take one for the team.  (Never figured out how to do the blue mentions.)

Use the @ key, but without any space between the @ and the username. Once you start typing letters after the symbol, it starts auto-filling.

I'm glad you haven't let your forum stalker get you down.

53 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Cool. He deserves some form of prize for his steadfast dedication.  You can monitor my profile to find out when the next two come in.  He gave me four 'deposits' this morning.  If he isn't reading this post, the magical 100th will be tomorrow.   

I have seen him reward '05 with a few of his trademarks too, so his grand total is already over the century mark.

He's PO'd at me for outing him as Tilky when he signed up as Banks.  

Never mind.

user-banned-please-carry-on.jpg

28 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

AnyOne find the Isabel interview that was previewed on Slu’s mbb Instagram?

As a sign of respect would you STOP misspelling  Isabell's name?  i guess PM's to you are about this item are meaningless.  How many times do you need to see his name on this Board before it hits you that you are constantly misspelling it?