2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, LindellWest said:

Nope, glory was right, They are specifically told to avoid the board due to Jason Bigg gifs and it possible being a gateway gif  to other 90s movies.

This was funny to me until I realized Stop or my Mom Will Shoot is an early 90s movie. Nothing is funny about that movie....or Ghost Dad either. 

Seriouslt though, I am stoked about Thatch. He may or may not do a lot this year...but the next three years I expect/hope for a lot. 

58 minutes ago, LindellWest said:

Nope, glory was right, They are specifically told to avoid the board due to Jason Bigg gifs and it possible being a gateway gif  to other 90s movies.

I totally get it.  It could lead to them seeing one of the many scary/bizarre photos of Tara Reid that have been floating around the innerwebs for the last decade or so.

8 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

This was funny to me until I realized Stop or my Mom Will Shoot is an early 90s movie. Nothing is funny about that movie....or Ghost Dad either. 

Seriouslt though, I am stoked about Thatch. He may or may not do a lot this year...but the next three years I expect/hope for a lot. 

I miss the innocent days back when Ghost Dad and Leonard Part 6 represented the nadir of Bill Cosby's career.

SLU_Lax, Spoon-Balls and almaman like this

9 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

Bill Cosby in Ghost Dad. Nice call.

On 7/26/2018 at 12:59 PM, Glorydays2013 said:

I would definitely not use stats from last year to predict this year. One of the biggest factors for this year is the supporting cast. Outside of Wiley and Bess, no player on this roster has been surrounded by this type of talent before in college. 

There will be less pressure to force a shot on offense since there are going to be 5 extremely talented players on the court. I am not worried about 3point percentage. 

It’s good that you don’t use stats. Leave math to the adults. 

9 hours ago, Macallan 18 said:

You'd think if he could play paintball he could play basketball?????

If Travis takes this group to SEAL school, kiss the Taliban and ISIS goodbye. Fun to see. Hard to imagine Rick at a paintball shootout. 

From NCAA.com

Early predictions:
NCAA bound: Davidson

On the bubble: Saint Joseph’s, Saint Louis, URI, George Mason, UMass.

Here's our summer A-10 power rankings:
Davidson
Saint Joseph’s
Saint Louis
Rhode Island
VCU
UMass
Richmond
St. Bonaventure
George Mason
Dayton
Duquesne
Fordham
George Washington
La Salle

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2018-07-31/davidson-primed-another-10-title-run-heres-14-questions