2018-19 season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

I think we have the ability to do better in the A10 this year than Jett's senior year

you mean his junior year? reg season and conf tourney champs? you cant beat that, only match it. get your facts straight glory hole boy 

31 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Headline in tomorrow's Post "St. Louis Having Mysterious Towel Shortage."

That would presume that the Columbia P-D has any interest in or knowledge of the SLU MBB team!

17 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

you mean his junior year? reg season and conf tourney champs? you cant beat that, only match it. get your facts straight glory hole boy 

I think we can go undefeated in the A10. Last I remember we were close but fell short at the end. So factually we can do better. Also get past the 2nd round in the A10. Also we lost the A10 tourney in the first round that year as well and I think we can do better than that and I think you would agree. 

Your anti everything I say is obnoxious 

7 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

I think we can go undefeated in the A10. Last I remember we were close but fell short at the end. So factually we can do better. Also get past the 2nd round in the A10. Also we lost the A10 tourney in the first round that year as well and I think we can do better than that and I think you would agree. 

Oh, so you ARE in fact also GloryDays2013!  This is not acceptable.  You may use one user account, not more than one.  Official warning.

6 minutes ago, TFord and TRavs said:

you just don't like when one of us corrects you. you habitually post things without thought. when we fact check you - you get defensive. its common amongst young people today. you grew up with screens your whole life, so you think you know everything..... you dont 

If you didn't listen to today's Jon Rothstain Podcast which featured Coach Ford, do yourself a favor and do so. Good info from Coach and on the rest of the A10. 

I feel like I just injected BILLS HYPE right into my veins and I can't actually see straight right now. 

12 minutes ago, prebilliken said:

If you didn't listen to today's Jon Rothstain Podcast which featured Coach Ford, do yourself a favor and do so. Good info from Coach and on the rest of the A10. 

I feel like I just injected BILLS HYPE right into my veins and I can't actually see straight right now. 

Link?

12 minutes ago, prebilliken said:

I swear, im growing more confident by the week that the season opener will have 7,700+

18 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I understood that some of the community had been saying they were one and the same, but I had my doubts.  But this time he slipped up right in "front" of me!

Just some friendly advice - you really should listen to the "community" more often. You tend to be very slow to recognize this kind of stuff.