2018-19 season

2 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Definitely not counting on it. But judging by the fact that he’s still on scholarship, featuring in team social media, listed on roster, etc., you would like to think he will play eventually. Otherwise what is the point?

hes our fifth forward at best even if healthy, so it’s not a big loss. But his shooting off the bench and ability to stretch the floor could be useful at times. 

This is why I hope he can come back to play like 10 a game. 

BLIKNS likes this

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're doing 2 exhibitions and doing away with the closed-door scrimmage, so I think that means we'd still have 2 buy games to announce with those 3 now confirmed.

12 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

This is why I hope he can come back to play like 10 a game. 

10 ppg at the D1 college level is huge.   a lot of teams dont have but 2 players average 10 ppg.   that hope or expectation is a lot.  

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

who in the heck is north alabama?

D2 school. 

Those home games might actually be better opponents than Pitt. Both Troy and Central Arkansas were better than Pitt last year. 

3 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

10 ppg at the D1 college level is huge.   a lot of teams dont have but 2 players average 10 ppg.   that hope or expectation is a lot.  

Sorry - I meant 10 mins per game. My "role" for him is to come in and hit 2 3's a game. 

1 minute ago, slubillikens43 said:

Per Wikipedia, it looks like starting this year, all sports will be D1 in the Atlantic Sun Conference excluding football.

Good catch. Their website has the official release on it. Their mens basketball page still listed Gulf South Conference. No idea how that counts towards RPI or anything because they'll be "transitional" members of D1 for the next few years, like Northern Kentucky or Grand Canyon the past decade or so. 

1 hour ago, gobillsgo said:

Definitely not counting on it. But judging by the fact that he’s still on scholarship, featuring in team social media, listed on roster, etc., you would like to think he will play eventually. Otherwise what is the point?

hes our fifth forward at best even if healthy, so it’s not a big loss. But his shooting off the bench and ability to stretch the floor could be useful at times. 

-we know this is not an indication of anything

57 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

More love from Jon...

Hasahn's only problem with getting double-doubles is his amount of playing time with the four #4/5s on the team all competing for minutes.  One thing that would help is, I anticipate he will become at l;east a 50-60 % FT shooter this year

10 minutes ago, bauman said:

Hasahn's only problem with getting double-doubles is his amount of playing time with the four #4/5s on the team all competing for minutes.  One thing that would help is, I anticipate he will become at l;east a 50-60 % FT shooter this year

I am certain we will play at a much faster pace this year. The increase in possessions should offset any decline in p.t.