BBQ Discussion (formerly Welcome to SLU KC Hankton!)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Johnson's replacement?  Uh, okay.  Per MaxPrep last season, 11.4 ppg, 5.6 rpg, 46% FG, 31% 3FG, 58% FT.  Maybe not.

This tweet shows different stats. I'm not sure which are accurate, but I've seen multiple people call him a big time shooter.

5 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

This tweet shows different stats. I'm not sure which are accurate, but I've seen multiple people call him a big time shooter.

Kid has a very smooth, repeatable stroke. Makes that 44% believable.

Welcome to the Billiken family, KC!

54 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Who??

EDIT: I blame @Pistolfor me being completely caught off guard. After looking at his shot, it looks nice. Lefty and kind of slow though - JJ Replacement 

I blame myself, too. He wasn’t on my radar at all. I’ve watched some video and read up a bit but now I have to devote the next couple hours to my toddler, so I can put together a bio on him soon.

47 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

#ThanksPestello 

Looks like a good shooter. Need to get Isabell.

I saw that tweet also, great advice.

Welcome KC

2 hours ago, SLURadioBoy said:

I like the states you found better than mine. But who knows?  Wonder why he hadn’t signed this late in the year. 

Ahhh...what to believe.

If I use HoosierPal's numbers the grade slash looks like this.....C+ / F- / F-...overall grade F-....Not pretty

If I use SLURadioBoy's numbers.....then it looks like this....A+ / A+ / A+....overall grade ...A+...not to mention he breaks the magic 180 number.....easily.... with a 194.....which would make him golden

Let me know when someone comes up with the real numbers.

Also for the grades to be significant you need ....100 / 25 / 50....those are all  "made shots"

KC’s stroke is so money.  He’s going to be one Billiken recruit with a shooter’s reputation who’s going to be a great shooter.

57 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Ahhh...what to believe.

If I use HoosierPal's numbers the grade slash looks like this.....C+ / F- / F-...overall grade F-....Not pretty

If I use SLURadioBoy's numbers.....then it looks like this....A+ / A+ / A+....overall grade ...A+...not to mention he breaks the magic 180 number.....easily.... with a 194.....which would make him golden

Let me know when someone comes up with the real numbers.

Also for the grades to be significant you need ....100 / 25 / 50....those are all  "made shots"

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/kc-hankton/EN5A-KUIEeaAdqA2nzwY6g/gendersport/basketball-stats.htm

Not that it is important, but here are the stats from Maxpreps.  I took the 17-18 season and reported them.